• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

Since Billy showed his Cap run, here's my Marvel Mystery run. ;)

mmcGroupshot1_zpsd3af28ce.jpg

:applause: So many nice books popping up today. My l'il collection pales beside you guys. (worship)

Very humbling to hear you say this Cat, as I've alway's thought your books were fantastic. (thumbs u

:applause: So many nice books popping up today. My l'il collection pales beside you guys. (worship)

Very humbling to hear you say this Cat, as I've alway's thought your books were fantastic. (thumbs u

+1, actually, you both have outstanding books I'd love to have in my collection!

+1, actually, you both have outstanding books I'd love to have in my collection!

Thank you West... I'm just looking at your picture trying to wrap my head around how much effort that run must have been to put together... Quite the feat. Congrats on a spectacular run. :golfclap:

Edited by Twistty1

von hammer,

nice book. remember comics are mass produced. anything can happen in the process of printing and binding! remember they were considered throw away entertainment long ago.

i collect oddities like that book..bring it to SD..or you may not get in!! (insert evil laugh here)

I know that Jamie, I've just never seen a book that badly mis-bound!

I don't know about bringing the book to SD, I have only a few Timely's and I'd like to keep it. Shoot me a PM or an e-mail if you have something I really want and I might be willing to let it go.

I guess that you will let me in, because I'll be bringing you some really nice stuff this year.....

You'll see.

Von Hammer

surely not an argument you could win, anyway.

True, I'd have better luck waving a jury trial and throwing myself on the mercy of the basketball court. At least that gives me a shot. :grin:

My new strategy is to drop the goofball defense and plea no contest to being a Raven lunatic... :insane:

RR1-A_zps7e7bc98d.jpg

What a wonderful accomplishment West...Seeing all those together is amazing.. One wonders how all that original art could have just been destroyed? If any of those covers survived..

I tried to buy a 6.5 from GrahamCrackers last week but they had sold it the previous weekend and had not removed it from their web site yet. I console myself with this copy! :whee:

as8cgcfr_zpse4b8ca32.jpg

I posted this on another thread...This was a recent upgrade .. looking at it I think this could be a higher grade...

Thats a nice looking Submariner #1. That book and Human Torch 1 are high on my want list.