• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,041 posts in this topic

mm28cgc8.jpg

san francisco!!

I'm so glad you have that book, Jamie! I owned it for years. I bought it for less than $100 from Carl Macek at a Houston Con in either '79 or '80. Sold it in 2003 after picking up a super nice non pedigree for less money than I could sell the SF for at the time. I still miss it though. It was my favorite book for almost all of the time that I had it.

mm28cgc8.jpg

san francisco!!

I'm so glad you have that book, Jamie! I owned it for years. I bought it for less than $100 from Carl Macek at a Houston Con in either '79 or '80. Sold it in 2003 after picking up a super nice non pedigree for less money than I could sell the SF for at the time. I still miss it though. It was my favorite book for almost all of the time that I had it.

:applause: Absolutely love that Schomburg cover. One of my favorites. :luhv:

mm28cgc8.jpg

san francisco!!

:applause: Absolutely love that Schomburg cover. One of my favorites. :luhv:

Me too Jamie. Very cool cover!

Since it appears to be Show Off Your Timelys day...

marvel1.jpg

mm2.jpg

mm3.jpg

mm4.jpg

mm5.jpg

mm6.jpg

mm7.jpg

mm8.jpg

mm9.jpg

mm10.jpg

mm1-10a.jpg

(worship) I have to say that's a killer Top 10 list, but if you're trying out for Letterman's job you should do it as a countdown. :gossip:

Why count it down when I can do one huge, long- post...and then get some goofball to quote it?

Why count it down when I can do one huge, long- post...and then get some goofball to quote it?

You could've counted it down in one post as well. Just trying to add a little levity. Sorry, if my humor struck the wrong chord. :foryou:

You could've counted it down in one post as well. Just trying to add a little levity. Sorry, if my humor struck the wrong chord. :foryou:

It was my humor that got lost, Cat (thumbs u

You are a goofball though :gossip:

It was my humor that got lost, Cat (thumbs u

You are a goofball though :gossip:

You won't get any argument from me about that. lol