• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,019 posts in this topic

got this upgrade today, looks pretty good, detached CF always make nice looking books very affordable...

MM%2021%20cgc%206.0%20crow_zpsxeaobpri.jpeg

That's a beautiful copy (worship)

+1 I love books like this where the exterior looks much higher than the assigned grade. :applause:

HumanTorch012_zpseuj9isid.jpg

I love that book! Very pretty. Great score. Have always wanted one and never had it. Maybe some day...

I love those old Torch action shots where it shows what a burning fist could really do. Not just a *pow!* from the SA days. Dude's SPOONing arm came off from a punch! Now that's a superhero!

HumanTorch012_zpseuj9isid.jpg

I love that book! Very pretty. Great score. Have always wanted one and never had it. Maybe some day...

I love those old Torch action shots where it shows what a burning fist could really do. Not just a *pow!* from the SA days. Dude's SPOONing arm came off from a punch! Now that's a superhero!

:headbang:

took a few years of huntin', but the georgie run closed last nite on the 'bay. and i wasn't the only one who realized that this bad boy is RARE. oh, well, gotta pay to play. i'll take a better scan of it once it arrives.

georgie30.jpg

took a few years of huntin', but the georgie run closed last nite on the 'bay. and i wasn't the only one who realized that this bad boy is RARE. oh, well, gotta pay to play. i'll take a better scan of it once it arrives.

georgie30.jpg

Very nice looking copy! Congrats on finishing the run.

georgie30.jpg

Wow, what a nice copy to finish the run with! Can't wait to see a better scan. :popcorn:

georgie30.jpg

Wow, what a nice copy to finish the run with! Can't wait to see a better scan. :popcorn:

Yeah, the color touch doesn't show too clearly in that photo. hm

georgie30.jpg

Yeah, the color touch doesn't show too clearly in that photo. hm

I was wondering if someone would mention that. The tear seals are pretty well hidden too.