• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action 23,MMC 2, 8, 92 Superman 15, and more

64 posts in this topic

Anymore books coming out for us drool over?-)

this was just a little batch of books that was recently purchased and basically offered at cost (or close to it) just to help a friend out...

nothing really in the cookie jar, right now, though you never know

No prob! Never know til you ask! :)

That Supes 15 is sweet, but when you've just moved into a new house....

it is sweeter than sweet , it is "super" sweet lol

this was just a little batch of books that was recently purchased and basically offered at cost (or close to it) just to help a friend out...

Ah...Rick's Comic Pawn service...where do I send my books to? :P

POBox 1314

Lynn Haven, FL 32444

insure the Supes 14 pretty good lol

..............you have access to a home equity LOC that is secure and will allow you to buy it! :baiting:

..............you have access to a home equity LOC that is secure and will allow you to buy it! :baiting:

:applause:

:tonofbricks:

Marvel Mystery Comics #8

This book has been restored... apparent vg/fn...

I detect: replaced staples, pieces added, tear seals, spine reinforcement, color touch...unfortunately, does not appear to have been cleaned (a good cleaning would improve appearance !)...

$2100 or best offer...

mmc8f-1.jpg

mmc8b-1-1.jpg

but what if the best offer is only $17.69?

luckily, it wasn't lol ... the "best offer" has been rescinded, as the book is now sold :)

:tonofbricks:

I dipped into my small emergency LOC last year to buy the Tec #28. It was a justifiable emergency since if I would not have done that it would have been offered to someone else. Same excuse, err rational argument, can be used with your wife for the Supes #15. :devil:

Marvel Mystery Comics #8

I detect: replaced staples, pieces added, tear seals, spine reinforcement, color touch...unfortunately, does not appear to have been cleaned (a good cleaning would improve appearance !)...

$2100 or best offer...

mmc8f-1.jpg

mmc8b-1-1.jpg

luckily, it wasn't lol ... the "best offer" has been rescinded, as the book is now sold :)

Nice one Rick. I know someone who is after a copy and I was going to shoot them an email but congrats on the sale.

Marvel Mystery Comics #8

$2100 or best offer...

mmc8f-1.jpg

mmc8b-1-1.jpg

Nice one Rick. I know someone who is after a copy and I was going to shoot them an email but congrats on the sale.

we might be thinking of the same person (thumbs u

Superman 15....was formerly a cgc 6.5 (label # 634835015) (see bottom pic), but was bought cracked (though still in slab)...so, I resubmitted, but this time, it only got a 6.0 ...

in any event, book looks the same and has white pages, though noted as ow/white this time:

$1000 obo

sup15f-1.jpg

sup15b-1.jpg

this is scan when it was a 6.5

supes65.jpg

:takeit: