• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few key GA and SA books up for sale!!!

68 posts in this topic

That's a nice, bright cover on that X-men #1. Good luck! (thumbs u

Thank you. It is a really nice 5.0 IMHO. Almost all of my books in my personal collection are at least offwhite pages or better.

That's it for now.. I guess I will see how these will do. May post more tomorrow (hard to decide which ones to keep and which ones to sell). Thanks for looking

Those SA books are nice Brian, but all can be replaced very easily :grin:. Good luck on moving these. They should move briskly...

I hope they move fast because you know what key i'm trying to buy :baiting: If it weren't for that, I wouldn't be selling these books

That's it for now.. I guess I will see how these will do. May post more tomorrow (hard to decide which ones to keep and which ones to sell). Thanks for looking

Those SA books are nice Brian, but all can be replaced very easily :grin:. Good luck on moving these. They should move briskly...

I hope they move fast because you know what key i'm trying to buy :baiting: If it weren't for that, I wouldn't be selling these books

it must be one sweeeeet key. ;)

i've spent too much money this past month on books (close to 4k :makepoint: ) but if I held back a tad I'd would of been interested in you x-men

you are making the right decision...

ok i'm interested, what key are we talking here... :popcorn:

ok i'm interested, what key are we talking here... :popcorn:

I don't wanna spill the beans on it right now until I actually have it in hand. But I will post it up IF i sell these books..

If I can sell at least 2 books on here, I will post some more SA books... I wanna sell my most expensive ones first so I don't have to sell anymore books lol

I'm getting married in a month :cry:

:frustrated:

Well, you can always delay it lol

lol

I'd be dead :grin: The flights and hotel + 1000 other things are all set :eek:

I'm getting married in a month :cry:

:frustrated:

When's your "I'm getting married so I have to sell off some of my sweet spideys" sale going to happen? hm

It's not :P

:wishluck: