• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Received the loveliest email today!

163 posts in this topic

Your client base is comic book nerds.

They don't normally excel at social interaction. :gossip:

:roflmao:

This was sent by me. I am not proud of it. I apologize for being an offensive slime-ball.

At first I was upset that this was shared with the community here. But the more I thought about it, the more I realize I was in the wrong.

George - please pass on my apology to anyone who read the email.

I am not making any excuses - your email caught me at the end of a very long, bad day and unfortunately for both of us you caught my ire with no sound reasoning.

Once again, I am sorry.

this is too true generally speaking...

Exhibit A. :baiting:

You didn't "sign" this post :o

Evilash, who is shocked nutbag Cal didn't sign his post

George,

If it's any comfort to you...this is what this guy does.

He has emailed ME in the past (not recently, but it's hard to forget such a lovely person) with hate ridden emails in regards to books that I have sold.

This is what he does, it's what he gets off on.

I think he's even a member of these boards, but under a different name.

The book in question that he LOVED to email me hate mail on is my ASM 47 NM John Romita, and would riddle mail with how over priced it is, and what a duche I was. His email addy sums up how much he thinks of himself, so don't let it bother you.

I promise he's reading this thread and will be emailng me yet again in response...because that's what he does.

So don't take it personally. Some people just have nothing better to do with their lives then hide behind a keyboard and spout .

Rich, you gotta catch up, dude. lol

Hey, what's an "email?" I'm still learning about these PC thingies that are just a fad.

Anyone know how to operate a VCR? That "12:00" flashing LED is driving me crazy.

Rich, you gotta catch up, dude. lol

That's what she said.

You heard wrong. she said "leave me alone" she's running away for a reason.

Perhaps she was on the phone with the Police while running "Rich is catching up!! HELP!!"

You know like Robert Carlyle was chased in 28 weeks later? (shrug)

29699374.jpg

This was sent by me. I am not proud of it. I apologize for being an offensive slime-ball.

At first I was upset that this was shared with the community here. But the more I thought about it, the more I realize I was in the wrong.

George - please pass on my apology to anyone who read the email.

I am not making any excuses - your email caught me at the end of a very long, bad day and unfortunately for both of us you caught my ire with no sound reasoning.

Once again, I am sorry.

As I've always told both of my sons, if you don't do something stupid or say something stupid in the first place, then you'll never have to say you're sorry later.

:sumo: