• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ridiculously Rare DC Giveaways And Premiums
5 5

451 posts in this topic

Here it is folks.

Quite simply, THE rarest Superman comic ever printed by DC.

After all the trouble of getting the link to work, there have only been 26 downloads of the scan.

It's the rarest Superman comic EVER.

I thought more of you would at least want to see what it looks like.

BTW, I spotted a DC giveaway called "Pryzm". Has the DC logo on the cover. It seems to be based on the PlayStation II video game. Maybe came packaged with the game? It's a mini comic, about 4x6". I did a quick Google search but couldn't find an image to put up to show you. Anyway, it's from 2002, so I'd bet there's a good chance that you have it, but it wasn't on the list I posted or on the notes you added so I don't know for sure.

I've never heard of it.

Where did you spot it ???

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!

I spotted it in person. I'll see if I can latch onto it and post a pic sometime.

But still, being a 2002 issue, now that you know about it you can probably scare one up.

I spotted it in person. I'll see if I can latch onto it and post a pic sometime.

But still, being a 2002 issue, now that you know about it you can probably scare one up.

Thanks to you, I've already managed to buy one off e-bay.

He posted it on a website. In order for it to be an image, it has to be somewhere - you just attached it. No big deal.

Yes but I wanted to post it up so everyone could see it, not just as an attachment. I could find no option to do so.

He posted it on a website. In order for it to be an image, it has to be somewhere - you just attached it. No big deal.

Yes but I wanted to post it up so everyone could see it, not just as an attachment. I could find no option to do so.

Copy the URL of the pic (whether from your own website, or from attaching it to the post and then downloading the attachment and copying its URL). Then Post a message and click the "Image" Instant UBB Code. Paste the copied URL into the field for the URL when it pops up. That's all it takes.

Thanks to you, I've already managed to buy one off e-bay.

Excellent! Did you determine if it was an insert with a game? I saw the mini-comic by itself, and am just guessing that it was a game insert...

Copy the URL of the pic (whether from your own website, or from attaching it to the post and then downloading the attachment and copying its URL). Then Post a message and click the "Image" Instant UBB Code. Paste the copied URL into the field for the URL when it pops up. That's all it takes.

Er.... er.... yes.... er.... er......... Twas brillig and the Slithy Toves, Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.

I never knew what that meant, nor am I very computer literate either.

Excellent! Did you determine if it was an insert with a game? I saw the mini-comic by itself, and am just guessing that it was a game insert...

It was a Pryzm game including the DC comic. I had genuinely never heard of it till youi told me about it. There was a second copy which I mailed a friend who also collects DC and told him to buy. So you helped two people today.

Er.... er.... yes.... er.... er......... Twas brillig and the Slithy Toves, Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.

I never knew what that meant, nor am I very computer literate either.

After you attach an image to your post like you did above:

1.) Click on your attachment to make the picture appear.

2.) Right mouse click on the picture and then click on "properties" in the pop-up box.

3.) Use your mouse to highlight and copy the Address (URL) for that picture.

4.) Make a new post and click on the "Image" link to the lower right of the box where you type the text for your post.

5.) A pop-up box will appear. Right mouse click inside the white text line in this pop up box, and click on "paste" to insert the Address (URL) you copied earlier...then click ok.

6.) When you click "continue" to finish making your post...the picture will now show up. thumbsup2.gif

My Atari 2600 Centipede cartridge came with a comic. It was pretty cool!

My dad STILL plays that game on an almost daily basis, I must have given him 5 or 6 versions for other systems over the decades, but no for him the 2600 VCS still rules... makepoint.gif

My Atari 2600 Centipede cartridge came with a comic. It was pretty cool!

My dad STILL plays that game on an almost daily basis, I must have given him 5 or 6 versions for other systems over the decades, but no for him the 2600 VCS still rules... makepoint.gif

Chrom buddy! hi.gif

Ian - have you seen this? No clue as to what it is, but does hold a DC comic!

Yes I did indeed find it yesterday. At first I got all excited, and then I realised that the comic will be one of the five Atari Force mini-comics.