• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got the dreaded call from CGC today...

309 posts in this topic

Same book, different scanners.

Wasn't my point.

Different scanners and different settings... but I think your point is really meant for ANOTHER MASSIVE thread of its own... :baiting:

:grin::o:grin: yep . . .

Wasn't my point.

Different scanners and different settings... but I think your point is really meant for ANOTHER MASSIVE thread of its own... :baiting:

Start it :baiting:

Wasn't my point.

Start it :baiting:

I don't think we can handle more than two or three PMS threads at a time.

Wasn't my point.

I was responding to Monstros original post :baiting:

Better brush up on your quoting technique :baiting:

Check again to see who my response was too :baiting:

13 new posts cluttering my inbox and none have anything to do with the subject. :makepoint:
You actually get alerts if someone posts in a thread (shrug)

Only threads I'm interested in. I don't have the time to monitor the boards and I don't have the time to sift thru 20 pages of to find 2 pertinent comments. I'll go away now. :sorry:

13 new posts cluttering my inbox and none have anything to do with the subject. :makepoint:
You actually get alerts if someone posts in a thread (shrug)

Only threads I'm interested in. I don't have the time to monitor the boards and I don't have the time to sift thru 20 pages of to find 2 pertinent comments. I'll go away now. :sorry:

The krap in the threads is the best part. After 6 months you pretty much know where everybody stands, and what will happen in every thread.

Although it sounds like Divad is holding back something BIG..

:news:I spoke with Mark Haspel and we came to a resolution that I am happy with. They have bought back my 3 damaged books for $500(full insurance value plus $50) in CGC grading credit. They will also reimburse me for the 3 grading fees on economy fast track tier of those damaged books. ($33.30 x3) AND he will expedite that submission to a 5 day turn around!! :o

SO $600 worth of grading with a 1 week turn-around time!!

downside - I will not be getting the books back.

Personally, I think the resolution is a fair one and I am happy to move on.

what do you guys think?

Just another reason why I double or tripple box stuff when I ship, and use ungodly amounts of peanuts and bubble wrap.

No kidding Rich. Although I don't skimp on packing material, reading some of what happens make you always consider taking it to a next level.

:news:I spoke with Mark Haspel and we came to a resolution that I am happy with. They have bought back my 3 damaged books for $500 in CGC grading credit. They will also reimburse me for the 3 grading fees on economy fast track tier of those damaged books. ($33.30 x3) AND he will expedite that submission to a 5 day turn around!! :o

SO $600 worth of grading with a 1 week turn-around time!!

downside - I will not be getting the books back.

Personally, I think the resolution is fair one and I am happy to move on.

what do you guys think?

:applause:

Nice to hear a tough situation come together like this.