• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I was hoping to do an Expo report but I don't know if I will find the time. I've had a few requests to share more of my Chew goodness. These are my Chew grails.

Apparently my idea inspired the issue #30 variants. :) Enjoy

th_DSC07122.jpgth_DSC07125.jpgth_DSC07121.jpgth_DSC07120.jpgth_DSC07119.jpg

All thanks to these guys. The only way I can describe meeting them is to say that as a fan I couldn't have asked for a more positive experience. These guys are AWESOME!!

DSC07128.jpg

(thumbs u if i ever need to rob someone it would definitely be Branget . but i would do it in a nice way :makepoint: ... heheh i kid i kid .

Awesome stuff as always , congrats brother !!!

Edited by magZ

if your going to NYCC i'm sure you can get it done then .

getting stuff like that done is the way to go ,

if you getting an artist to sign a book might as well ask him to do a little sketch , always looks good , but branget took it to the next level those sketches are phenomenal

if your going to NYCC i'm sure you can get it done then .

getting stuff like that done is the way to go ,

if you getting an artist to sign a book might as well ask him to do a little sketch , always looks good , but branget took it to the next level those sketches are phenomenal

:wishluck: hopefully they attend

Quick question for you guys because this is new to me. I am bidding on a comic that was signed at Image Expo -- the seller is saying that if I win it, he can submit to CGC for Signature Series slab (because there were CGC witnesses there), but if he sends the books to me directly, then the SS slab can't happen...

How does this work with CGC? Do they take the books from folks at the comiccons or do they associate x person's name with the book being signed so that they can only be the one person to submit legitimately for CGC SS?

Confused - just making sure I'm not getting scammed here. Is it normal to buy a book on eBay, then have the seller submit for CGC SS, then send back to me?

As far as I know (and I've been around the block a few times), he wouldn't be able to submit it for SS after the fact. Unless it is an organization like the Hero Initiative that frequently works with CGC and can document a chain of possession, the seller will not be able to get the yellow label.

Quick question for you guys because this is new to me. I am bidding on a comic that was signed at Image Expo -- the seller is saying that if I win it, he can submit to CGC for Signature Series slab (because there were CGC witnesses there), but if he sends the books to me directly, then the SS slab can't happen...

How does this work with CGC? Do they take the books from folks at the comiccons or do they associate x person's name with the book being signed so that they can only be the one person to submit legitimately for CGC SS?

Confused - just making sure I'm not getting scammed here. Is it normal to buy a book on eBay, then have the seller submit for CGC SS, then send back to me?

Someone sent me the listing. With that seller you're fine. You were good to question it and any seller that makes those claims. In this case you're fine. (thumbs u

Someone sent me the listing. With that seller you're fine. You were good to question it and any seller that makes those claims. In this case you're fine. (thumbs u

Link?

But I guess the question is - what does this seller have, that he couldn't just send to me, for ME to submit and get a SS slab? I'd prefer to just get the books and submit and get SS, but if there's something the seller has in his possession that isn't transferrable, that was what I'm trying to understand.