• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Rob's eggs are what makes a great comic one of my favorite comics of all time. I hope that Showtime gets the pilot made and that Rob and John make the fortune they deserve for the work that gives us all so much enjoyment.

I missed out on Chew. Now i'm trying to play catch up. Looking for a Chew #1 first print. Doesnt have to be perfect since its never going to be sold or graded. Just looking for my personal collection. I sent a PM to the ever powerful Branget if he had any to spare to a fellow boardie but I guess when your as omnipotent as him it is easy to overlook the little guys....lol

Edited by Thanos_7575

I missed out on Chew. Now i'm trying to play catch up. Looking for a Chew #1 first print. Doesnt have to be perfect since its never going to be sold or graded. Just looking for my personal collection. I sent a PM to the ever powerful Branget if he had any to spare to a fellow boardie but I guess when your as omnipotent as him it is easy to overlook the little guys....lol

I wanted to get involved too but they are just too expensive. Being new to comics as a whole I just pick up as I go along and try to ignore what went before. Just because the supposed good stuff is unfortunately for me, way too costly.

I wanted to get involved too but they are just too expensive. Being new to comics as a whole I just pick up as I go along and try to ignore what went before. Just because the supposed good stuff is unfortunately for me, way too costly.

That's a good way to look at things. I've paid way to much for key books that I have wanted, but I still would think if you would pick up a chew 1 1st print for $300-400 you would be very happy that you did. im still kicking myself in the for not picking up a WD 1 9.8 for $550 when I could have But that's what makes this hobby of ours so much fun you just never know

That's a good way to look at things. I've paid way to much for key books that I have wanted, but I still would think if you would pick up a chew 1 1st print for $300-400 you would be very happy that you did. im still kicking myself in the for not picking up a WD 1 9.8 for $550 when I could have But that's what makes this hobby of ours so much fun you just never know

What I thought about doing was buying the trade paperbacks. Not decided on that one yet though.