• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I lost track. I'm inclined not to tell you because I suspect you would price it so far out of market that I'd never add it to my set.

That means you don't have it, and guess what, I will find it , and your right, I will price it out if reach for many, sorry...

Don't be sorry. You want to throw your money away it only helps my bank account. (thumbs u

is the ebay item number of the Chew 10.0 sale, but it is long since expired from the allowed search on ebay. There are companies that do have access to all of ebay history, but i doubt you can get something/someone to pull one item number for you...

That means you don't have it, and guess what, I will find it , and your right, I will price it out if reach for many, sorry...

You will find his right?

You'd expect more from a teacher. :gossip:

is the ebay item number of the Chew 10.0 sale, but it is long since expired from the allowed search on ebay. There are companies that do have access to all of ebay history, but i doubt you can get something/someone to pull one item number for you...

Thank you CBT, I will find it ....

(thumbs u

lol

I'd have to say, in general, if you want to get the highest end collectible in a category/book, you want to make friends with the people that share an interest.

Hulk, Branget has far and away the strongest/best Chew collection. If you really want the 10.0, your best bet is to "play nice" imo. He also knows a fair bit about values, so you might want to heed his advice on what to pay for it too....

How would one go about joining the chew OA cover list?

http://robguillorystore.com/covers.html

Also keep in mind all the pages that are left. You may notice they are disappearing. ;)

Are you hoarding Chew OA Jeff? :baiting:

I never got into purchasing OA, but ever since I bought that Panzerfaust page, I've been thinking of getting a Chew page... just gotta find something i really, really like.

How would one go about joining the chew OA cover list?

http://robguillorystore.com/covers.html

Also keep in mind all the pages that are left. You may notice they are disappearing. ;)

Are you hoarding Chew OA Jeff? :baiting:

I never got into purchasing OA, but ever since I bought that Panzerfaust page, I've been thinking of getting a Chew page... just gotta find something i really, really like.

:whistle:

lol

I'd have to say, in general, if you want to get the highest end collectible in a category/book, you want to make friends with the people that share an interest.

Hulk, Branget has far and away the strongest/best Chew collection. If you really want the 10.0, your best bet is to "play nice" imo. He also knows a fair bit about values, so you might want to heed his advice on what to pay for it too....

CBT ,thank you again for this advice , but here I have to disagree , there is no playing nice with brag, and I don't need him for advice on buying a comic I want , i will find it and pay for it period...what I pay is my business and my money ... He may have a nice collection of Chew , but he doesn't have a 10, now I have to get it at all cost....

(thumbs u