• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2nd Poll: What are the most important factors in the way in which you collect?

Poll: What are the TWO most important factors in the way in which you collect?  

402 members have voted

1. 1. Poll: What are the TWO most important factors in the way in which you collect?

47 posts in this topic

OK, I left out too many options in my first try at this poll.

Let's try again.

=============================

There are many factors that influence what a person decides to collect in the comic field.

Pick the 3 factors (not 2 factors as stated in the poll question) in the poll that most influence how you collect comics.

title and artist

I don't think I own a single issue I didn't buy that I didn't think I'd enjoy going in.

Title

Story Line

Condition

If it didn't fulfill those 3 conditions at least, then chances are I won't pick the book up.

Occasional exception is investment potential but the potential has to far outweigh the price and even then so far they have been books I have come to enjoy reading.

With all the people on these boards who collect only slabs and/or say they are pro-pressing, I'm surprised that investment is so low.

Mike

condition was getting votes and I venture pro pressing people view pressing as improving the condition