• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OMG!!!!!!

231 posts in this topic

lol right after I retracted my bid the shiller with 6 feedback retracted theirs. Then I got this message from the seller:

"Just want to know why you would put in a bid for $8M? Just tying

so see how much you can manipulate the auction. Not cool! "

That's proof of shilling, no?

I thought the same thing at first, "how does he know how much he bid?", but then remembered that they show the amount of your bid when you retract.

It's not just that - it's the entire sequence!

1)PT retracts his bid

2) 6 FB shill retracts their bid immediately

3) PT gets that message from the seller right after

THAT is what stinks to me...

-slym

Well, garbage like this is not good for the hobby. It's one thing to shill bid on auctions of fake comic books, it's another to shill bid on actual auctions. Now the 2nd and third bidders look more legit. I wish paratrooper would not screw around like this.

Well, garbage like this is not good for the hobby. It's one thing to shill bid on auctions of fake comic books, it's another to shill bid on actual auctions. Now the 2nd and third bidders look more legit. I wish paratrooper would not screw around like this.

doh!

Are you talking about the "Your Welcome" guy?

Oh, dear God, no. ;)

That guy annoyed me, but he didn't do THAT. Plus, I don't think the "your welcome" guy was a member.

No, this happened recently. I'm still waiting on the insurance claim, as a matter of fact.

Out 'em :sumo:

I think that is going on in another thread. hm

lol

Have no fear nancy, I was going to retract my second bid anyway.