• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Can I put myself on probation for buying and paying faster than I am earning and saving? confused-smiley-013.gif

NO. 893naughty-thumb.gif

'Cause then we'd all be on 893censored-thumb.gif probation. crazy.gif

You're married and way too busy packaging to take care of her. gossip.gif

Oh, right, go ahead...burst my bubble. sumo.gif

Can I put myself on probation for buying and paying faster than I am earning and saving? confused-smiley-013.gif

NO. 893naughty-thumb.gif

your sigline is fun to look at

NO. 893naughty-thumb.gif

your sigline is fun to look at

I had siglines turned off but turned them on to see what you were talking about......and now I am glad that I did. cloud9.gif

Scott

NO. 893naughty-thumb.gif

True perhaps, but he's just increased sales traffic by 30% . . . 27_laughing.gif

Kelly1.jpg

4/6/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

comicmankev

donavan74

IITravel

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifgrin.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif At what point do you call someone out for slow shipping? I purchased some books from a board member 25 days ago on E-Bay and have received no books and no response despite politely asking for a status update. I will never do business with this member again-this I assure you. I am an easy going guy but this is getting ridiculous!

Christo_pull_hair.gifChris

Christo_pull_hair.gif At what point do you call someone out for slow shipping? I purchased some books from a board member 25 days ago on E-Bay and have received no books and no response despite politely asking for a status update. I will never do business with this member again-this I assure you. I am an easy going guy but this is getting ridiculous!

"failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time"

You've got 5 more days . . . grin.gif

"failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time"

You've got 5 more days . . . grin.gif

confused.gif I hope all goes well 893crossfingers-thumb.gif, I don't expect this kind of treatment when I deal with a board member. What's upsetting is that he's read all of the messages I've sent, but never responded.

893crossfingers-thumb.gifChris

confused.gif I hope all goes well 893crossfingers-thumb.gif, I don't expect this kind of treatment when I deal with a board member. What's upsetting is that he's read all of the messages I've sent, but never responded.

If it doesn't, out him here so other board members won't have to learn the hard way that he's not trustworthy.

If it doesn't, out him here so other board members won't have to learn the hard way that he's not trustworthy.

Today is day 26 and my last message to him was read this morning and not responded to. 4 days left....... frown.gif

confused-smiley-013.gifChris

I dont think anything is going to change in the next 4 days confused-smiley-013.gif

If the seller does not have the courtesy to respond to either e-mail or PMs from the boards, there is no excuse whatsoever for it, period.

I dont think anything is going to change in the next 4 days confused-smiley-013.gif

If the seller does not have the courtesy to respond to either e-mail or PMs from the boards, there is no excuse whatsoever for it, period.

So, why haven't you responded? makepoint.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Why dont you go and read your new Woody book tongue.gif

You won't be laughing when it sells for big bucks in a few months' time

what happened to the october post about maddog?

It will work out... i never even saw the thread, i dont say Andy dont have all the right to post it, but he pm'ed i replied and he said that he would try and sell them off to another buyer... one of the books sold and one is left for me to pay VERY SOON. Would appreciate to have known about the post so i could have replied, in fact if someone could guide me to the place the thread is i would appreciate it. i could offcause do a search for "*spoon* Mad Dog" as a title but im lazy..