• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

what happened to the october post about maddog?

It will work out... i never even saw the thread, i dont say Andy dont have all the right to post it, but he pm'ed i replied and he said that he would try and sell them off to another buyer... one of the books sold and one is left for me to pay VERY SOON. Would appreciate to have known about the post so i could have replied, in fact if someone could guide me to the place the thread is i would appreciate it. i could offcause do a search for "*spoon* Mad Dog" as a title but im lazy..

stoopid arse post on my part

Edited by arexcrooke

It will work out... i never even saw the thread, i dont say Andy dont have all the right to post it, but he pm'ed i replied and he said that he would try and sell them off to another buyer... one of the books sold and one is left for me to pay VERY SOON. Would appreciate to have known about the post so i could have replied, in fact if someone could guide me to the place the thread is i would appreciate it. i could offcause do a search for "*spoon* Mad Dog" as a title but im lazy..

Check the forum sales probation thread

That's this thread. 27_laughing.gif

I deleted my post because MD said he sold some stuff to pay me off. Hopefully that will work out...

I deleted my post because MD said he sold some stuff to pay me off. Hopefully that will work out...

yeah, i figured that out foreheadslap.gif

Mad Dog just made good on what he owed. It took awhile, but to his credit he stayed in contact the whole time and never got defensive. I am glad it worked out and I would not hesitate to sell to him again.

Mad Dog just made good on what he owed. It took awhile, but to his credit he stayed in contact the whole time and never got defensive. I am glad it worked out and I would not hesitate to sell to him again.

hi.gif

shy.gif

shy.gif

Good doggie . . . grin.gif

Hey all-received a shipping notification ( 893crossfingers-thumb.gif)and PM today. Seems to have been a clerical error on my $225 worth of books. What is still depressing is that it took my threatening to open a Paypal dispute to get a response back. I am a gullible sort and hope this was all a miscommunication, though I will not deal with this member again in the future. All's well that ends well I suppose! I am very glad to see that this thread is not "blowing up" and that most of our community is true and honest on deals made thumbsup2.gif .

yay.gifChris

Hey all-received a shipping notification ( 893crossfingers-thumb.gif)and PM today. Seems to have been a clerical error on my $225 worth of books. What is still depressing is that it took my threatening to open a Paypal dispute to get a response back. I am a gullible sort and hope this was all a miscommunication, though I will not deal with this member again in the future. All's well that ends well I suppose! I am very glad to see that this thread is not "blowing up" and that most of our community is true and honest on deals made thumbsup2.gif .

yay.gifChris

I am a cynical sort; how does a clerical error justify a lack of response to your inquiries? If you don't feel comfortable outing this person here, would you mind sending me a PM? This isn't anybody I want to do business with either.

yay.gifChris

I am a cynical sort; how does a clerical error justify a lack of response to your inquiries? If you don't feel comfortable outing this person here, would you mind sending me a PM? This isn't anybody I want to do business with either.

Clerical error? yeahok.gif

What sort of 'clerical error' results in a load of seperate PMs/e-mails being read and not responded to?

Please also PM me with the name. thumbsup2.gif

yay.gifChris

What sort of 'clerical error' results in a load of seperate PMs/e-mails being read and not responded to?

I'd like a PM also... thumbsup2.gif

Jim

yay.gifChris

I'd like a PM also... thumbsup2.gif

Jim

Why not just create a "FORUM SALES "PROBATION" THREAD" and post their name there? gossip.gif

Who else is on probation? Who's banned? Who should we avoid? How is this thread supposed to work anyhow? While the idea is solid, it doesn't seem too useful as it apparently requires one to read the whole thread to figure out what the heck's going on. confused-smiley-013.gif

4/6/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

comicmankev

donavan74

IITravel

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

I suggest a 1-month waiting period on any transaction before outing the scoundrel here. If the issue hasn't been resolved in a month, chances are, it's gone to the dogs! sumo.gif

Updates will be provided on a daily basis, when possible. Names will be removed from the Probation List upon notification of resolution between the buyer and seller. Let's try to be responsible here, and have the thread serve a purpose to the community. flowerred.gif

So have any of the aforementioned made good on their deals? Are names being removed from the 'hunt'? insane.gif

yay.gifChris

hey, howabout helping your fellow forum members out, and giving up a name? don't be the one covering for an 893censored-thumb.gif-hole. let them explain their side of the story.

in a related note, but not specifically geared to dudeman, if i have a transaction wherein i send money and don't get books or send books and don't get money, and then find out that someone else had the same problem and didn't say anything, i'm going to be mighty pisssed off