• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I need some opinions/advice. I subbed a few books for sig series back in August to a certain unnamed witness. I understand that there is no knowing how long these things take to get back sometimes. I have received books I subbed through another witness for the same event already (so I know they are coming back/are back from CGC). I have been PMing for about two weeks asking for a status on grades or just to see what was up. I can tell that my PMs were read, but there are no responses. I'm a real patient guy and I would wait as long as it takes, but it is making me nervous to be blown off. The witness has also posted sporadically over the last few weeks and last posted yesterday. How long should I wait until I consider this thread? It's already too late to consider a paypal refund (more than 60 days). I am hoping I'm being paranoid and all will be well, what do you guys think? Am I being a spoon? (shrug):wishluck:

I need some opinions/advice. I subbed a few books for sig series back in August to a certain unnamed witness. I understand that there is no knowing how long these things take to get back sometimes. I have received books I subbed through another witness for the same event already (so I know they are coming back/are back from CGC). I have been PMing for about two weeks asking for a status on grades or just to see what was up. I can tell that my PMs were read, but there are no responses. I'm a real patient guy and I would wait as long as it takes, but it is making me nervous to be blown off. The witness has also posted sporadically over the last few weeks and last posted yesterday. How long should I wait until I consider this thread? It's already too late to consider a paypal refund (more than 60 days). I am hoping I'm being paranoid and all will be well, what do you guys think? Am I being a spoon? (shrug):wishluck:

Not me is it? :o

PM me I will see if I can help out...

No way Jon. Definitely not you. (thumbs u

Just got a PM. It's all going to be worked out. (thumbs u

Amazing how quick someone responds when they're about to be outed...

Jim

Good to hear! :applause:

Im on pins and needles is it a well known boardie?

What's the diff? Obviously long gone, so I don't know what the point is. :shrug:

What's the diff? Obviously long gone, so I don't know what the point is. :shrug:

He wants someone to pass him on the deadbeat list.

He wants someone to pass him on the deadbeat list.

lol:signfunny:

hm it does sound familiar :whistle:lol Jus playin, what did you send anyway? Sorry if I am nosy but I was born that way