• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Anyone have any other contact info for Henchman? I bought 2 "high grade" wonder woman's that were sent to me in a priority envelope with no protection, just 2 bagged & boarded books in there. I opened up 2 FN+ copies, I am assuming from the poor packing. Anyway, it's been 3 days with no return contact to me when I responded with that info. I am not happy & would like to contact them. :(

Were you able to contact him? He bought a book from me a month ago, indicated he sent a MO right away, 2 weeks ago I hadn't received it so I PM'ed him, he confirmed it went out when he said it did, 2 weeks later I still hadn't received anything so I PM'ed him again, but he has not responded. I'm patient, but if he's bailing on me I'd rather move on... (shrug)

Sell it to me instead

Anyone have any other contact info for Henchman? I bought 2 "high grade" wonder woman's that were sent to me in a priority envelope with no protection, just 2 bagged & boarded books in there. I opened up 2 FN+ copies, I am assuming from the poor packing. Anyway, it's been 3 days with no return contact to me when I responded with that info. I am not happy & would like to contact them. :(
hm This blasphemy should qualify Henchman for immediate addition to the Probation list. Divaaaaaaad!........ :whistle:

I would have thought that his selection of Krappy books alone, was warning enough . . . but you can never figure out the buying habits of our "astute members" lol

Ah...sometimes I am so much of a rush to hit the :takeit: I don't pour over the general whole. :sorry: Besides I was blinded by Wonder Woman riding that big Phallic bomb!

How does someone get removed from the list? I had a successful transaction with someone on it, and for a fair chunk of change, too... :gossip:

Bob, I think that the original 'injured party' has to request their removal, confirming that the original transaction has been mutually and amicably put to bed.

And don't forget...one swallow does not a summer make. :insane:

How does someone get removed from the list? I had a successful transaction with someone on it, and for a fair chunk of change, too... :gossip:

Bob, I think that the original 'injured party' has to request their removal, confirming that the original transaction has been mutually and amicably put to bed.

hm

hm

Tell it to Capistrano. :sumo:

hm

Tell it to Capistrano. :sumo:

hm

Well, in addition to a probation thread, don't we need a "you're screwed forever and you ain't never gettin' off" thread?

Because, just as an example, until thatoneguy pays pirate his $20 bucks or so, he ain't never gonna be released.

I've run into an issue that I am looking for some guidance on. I had a person post the "I'll take it" sign on my recent selling thread. He has not paid, but it only has been a couple of days. I sent him an invoice via PM, but instead of paying, his is last communication requested that I do him a favor and provide him with a back cover scan, which I promptly did. He has not viewed the PM, despite the fact that I have seen that he was online.

What to do? The whole purpose of my thread was to raise some cash in a somewhat urgent manner, and the purchaser seems like he is now getting cold feet.

Edited by pennynike1

I've run into an issue that I am looking for some guidance on. I had a person post the "I'll take it" sign on my recent selling thread. He has not paid, but it only has been a couple of days. I sent him an invoice via PM, but instead of paying, his is last communication requested that I do him a favor and provide him with a back cover scan, which I promptly did. He has not viewed the PM, despite the fact that I have seen that he was online.

What to do? The whole purpose of my thread was to raise some cash in a somewhat urgent manner, and the purchaser seems like he is now getting cold feet.

Sorry to hear that. :(

Yeah, the request for a back cover scan after the sale would raise red flags with me, too. However, if he hasn't yet read the PM with the scan, I suggest you sit tight.

I've been led to believe that some people actually have lives beyond these boards, although what that might be like, I have no idea. :insane:

Well, I suggest you wait to hear from him before you let it bother you too much. I've been waiting a week for a response to one of my PM's in a similar situation . . . :)

if someone wants payment urgently wouldn't that be something to post in the 1st page of the tread??

I'm thinking since MOST people have read & reread the guide line to the sellers market place that they have 30 days to make good on what they bought or am I mistaken. :sumo:

Also if someone needed a little more time to make payment(s) on books won in which I've done this but contact the seller AND ask if payment could be a week or two out from the time you posted the :takeit:

Sorry to hear that. :(

Yeah, the request for a back cover scan after the sale would raise red flags with me, too. However, if he hasn't yet read the PM with the scan, I suggest you sit tight.

I've been led to believe that some people actually have lives beyond these boards, although what that might be like, I have no idea. :insane:

:o You mean they don't spend every waking second on these boards? Unacceptable :sumo:

Thanks for the advice. I will sit tight and hope for the best. :wishluck: