• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Anyone have any other contact info for Henchman? I bought 2 "high grade" wonder woman's that were sent to me in a priority envelope with no protection, just 2 bagged & boarded books in there. I opened up 2 FN+ copies, I am assuming from the poor packing. Anyway, it's been 3 days with no return contact to me when I responded with that info. I am not happy & would like to contact them. :(

I've got a couple inexpensive B&B issues that should be coming in the next week or so, and I'm sure they're not shipped yet as I was late mailing a check.....when you finally get a hold of him/her...please ask him/her to pack my books up with cardboard..... :foryou:

Bummer on your books....

I received some books with the same packing method. I'll have to look again, but think the grades were in the acceptable margin of error category (but maybe I lucked out in I don't think there was damage--and it was a long mailing route: California to Georgia). I do have his/her mailing address but assume you're wanting a phone # or e-mail (which I don't have).

Anyone have any other contact info for Henchman? I bought 2 "high grade" wonder woman's that were sent to me in a priority envelope with no protection, just 2 bagged & boarded books in there. I opened up 2 FN+ copies, I am assuming from the poor packing. Anyway, it's been 3 days with no return contact to me when I responded with that info. I am not happy & would like to contact them. :(
hm This blasphemy should qualify Henchman for immediate addition to the Probation list. Divaaaaaaad!........ :whistle:

HG should never be shipped in an envelope in the first place - always a box. :pullhair:

I ship HG books in priority envelopes and haven't had any complaints the way I pack them :shrug:

hm This blasphemy should qualify Henchman for immediate addition to the Probation list. Divaaaaaaad!........ :whistle:

I would have thought that his selection of Krappy books alone, was warning enough . . . but you can never figure out the buying habits of our "astute members" lol

A few of us discussed his umm, grading via PMs, we figured the others would have seen the same as we did, guess we were wrong :tonofbricks:

Ray Charles could have seen it :makepoint:

I bought 5 books--and 1 of the 5 I thought was right on, grading wise. In my case, the (relatively) small amount of total money paid--and his low prices--led me to not hassle with a follow up. The difference in grade was about 1.5 (more substantial than I thought originally).

I bought 5 books--and 1 of the 5 I thought was right on, grading wise. In my case, the (relatively) small amount of total money paid--and his low prices--led me to not hassle with a follow up. The difference in grade was about 1.5 (more substantial than I thought originally).

Pricing should not matter. If a book is advertized a certain grade, it should be very close to the advertized grade. Pricing be damned,.

Pricing should not matter. If a book is advertized a certain grade, it should be very close to the advertized grade. Pricing be damned,.

You're right on that; I'll act differently next time.

A few of us discussed his umm, grading via PMs, we figured the others would have seen the same as we did, guess we were wrong :tonofbricks:

Ray Charles could have seen it :makepoint:

He did. He graded them. :insane:

lol

Were you able to contact him? He bought a book from me a month ago, indicated he sent a MO right away, 2 weeks ago I hadn't received it so I PM'ed him, he confirmed it went out when he said it did, 2 weeks later I still hadn't received anything so I PM'ed him again, but he has not responded. I'm patient, but if he's bailing on me I'd rather move on... (shrug)