• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Post shows that he's read at least one of my messages asking him to pay. So I doubt he's on vacation.

Don't you think it's a little soon to be calling someone out in this thread? 30 days is the norm.

Jim

I think people don't get added to the list until it's been 30 days of non-payment/non-delivery.

yes...

Don't you think it's a little soon to be calling someone out in this thread? 30 days is the norm.

Jim

...and yes!

Andy

actually provided me with a tracking number that comes back as not known!!! take it ive lost my money and i should check this thread in the future......

If he mailed it USPS, I don't believe we have tracking numbers from the US to Canada, if it's UPS, you might want to contact them.

This is true, the USPS will not have tracking to Canada, but a UPS package will!!!

If you get USPS insurance, there is a registration number that you can enter in to get confirmation of delivery.

You can no longer get insurance on flat rate packages (out of the US) and you can't get insurance on first class. It gets very expensive. I just can't WAIT till they raise the prices again in May;)

Yeah but the tracking number will still show it being logged at the post office...and do you really believe its been sent??? Are you telling me with all the bad feedback this one boardee is getting, this is actually the one package he sent ontime and genuinly got lost in the mail??? Please! If you really believe that then I've got this bridge down in San Fransico I'm trying to sell, interested???

so it changes again.......today, i receive this message through paypal resolution:

"The package was sent through USPS priority mail. They said they do not offer tracking numbers for mail going out of the U.S. All I have is the customs Form number which is cp551228572us. It should arrive in a few days. I apologize for the delay. Thank you."

just a reminder...this is the message i got on the 27th March....

"sorry for the delay here is your delivery confirmation number thanks again

#0306 3030 0003 3039 8191

to check status go to http://www.usps.com thanks"

clearly lied to me,,,No, Im not going to accuse anyone of lying...er....this sellers version of events clearly differs from the truth.....obviously got their act together and sent out the comics. lets see if i actually get them this time!!!

Label/Receipt Number: CP55 1228 572U S

Your item was accepted at 3:04 PM on April 11, 2008 in EAST CHICAGO, IN 46312. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Item Number: CP551228572US

Product Type: International Parcel

Date of Event Time of Event Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name

2008/04/16 08:53 BURLINGTON, ON Item out for delivery

2008/04/15 23:13 MISSISSAUGA, ON Item processed at postal facility

2008/04/15 13:09 MISSISSAUGA, ON International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

2008/04/15 13:06 MISSISSAUGA, ON Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing

2008/04/12 15:31 International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada

2008/04/11 15:04 International item mailed in origin country

comics received yesterday! paypal dispute resolved!

Please add DarkKnight2K4 to the list. It's been five days and no payment. He's not even returned any of my messages.
Let us know how this turned out in 25 days! ;)
Isn't that the guy who always offers '$5.00 shipped' for forum books?

It's been 7+ days and he's not responded to any of my PM's. Sigh. 30 days to pay for a $20 book is pretty ridiculous, don't you think? Even if he responds now, I won't be selling it to him.

Edited by deamentia

It's been 7+ days and he's not responded to any of my PM's. Sigh. 30 days to pay for a $20 book is pretty ridiculous, don't you think? Even if he responds now, I won't be selling it to him.

Time to let it go . . . when 30 days are up, we put him on the list and he stays there forever . . . just like what's his name :grin:

Time to let it go . . . when 30 days are up, we put him on the list and he stays there forever . . . just like what's his name :grin:

Forever? I thought if an understanding mutual to both parties was reached, the name would be removed?

Forever? I thought if an understanding mutual to both parties was reached, the name would be removed?

Yes, that's the case, but look at our own "unforgiving Pirate" lol Short of free Shiatsu massages for life . . . the dude is not going to reach a "mutual" understanding.

Yes, that's the case, but look at our own "unforgiving Pirate" lol Short of free Shiatsu massages for life . . . the dude is not going to reach a "mutual" understanding.

:signfunny::roflmao:

Fretting so much over a $20 book is equally ridiculous.

If he doesn`t pay, put him on the list by all means, but don`t get so hung up over it. It`s $20. That won`t even buy you 3 beers in a bar in Manhattan anymore.

If he doesn`t pay, put him on the list by all means, but don`t get so hung up over it. It`s $20. That won`t even buy you 3 beers in a bar in Manhattan anymore.

You've been away for a while . . . lol $20? Try $40 :whistle:

A friend of mine was at Bemelman's last weekend - he said the tab on two martini's was $75 :eek:

(of course there was live music, but . . . ) ;)

A friend of mine was at Bemelman's last weekend - he said the tab on two martini's was $75 :eek:

:o

Glad I don't hang out at the bars anymore ^^

:o

Glad I don't hang out at the bars anymore ^^

Just don't hang out at the bars in Manhattan. Three pounders of Alaskan Amber will run you about $7 down at our local Elks Lodge.

lol I am indeed out of touch. Anyways, just even more reason why getting so worked up over non-payment of $20 after only 7 days seems so, well, petty.

lol I am indeed out of touch. Anyways, just even more reason why getting so worked up over non-payment of $20 after only 7 days seems so, well, petty.

First of all, it's the principle of the matter. I don't like having my time or energy wasted. Especially when I could have sold it to another board member.

Second of all, $20 may mean more to some people than others. Sorry, if I'm not a "high-roller" like you. I make a modest living and don't have wads of cash to blow like some of the other people on these boards.

You don't know me and you sure as hell don't know my financial situation. So, instead of calling me petty, maybe you should consider keeping your elitist attitude to yourself.

Edited by deamentia