• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

It was 20 bucks that I wanted to spend on something else, and I haven't bought anything from the people on my WTB threads because they don't have what I want, or they don't offer me a price that I like. Am i not entitled to the right to say no to a deal?

This is not a democracy nor the North American justice system. You have no rights. This forum is only as solid as the word of the people who participate in it. As of now, yours means nothing.

I don't know about the "no rights" stuff but nobody has the right to weasel out of a deal for no good reason.

It's like eBay were a bid/BIN is suppose to be a binding contract.

I know people under 18 generally can not be bound by contract law without parental consent.

I hope you aren't abusing the :takeit: and because you are under 18 feel you can brush the responsiblity off.

That would be very lame of you... rantrant

It was 20 bucks that I wanted to spend on something else, and I haven't bought anything from the people on my WTB threads because they don't have what I want, or they don't offer me a price that I like. Am i not entitled to the right to say no to a deal?

This is not a democracy nor the North American justice system. You have no rights. This forum is only as solid as the word of the people who participate in it. As of now, yours means nothing.

I don't know about the "no rights" stuff but nobody has the right to weasel out of a deal for no good reason.

It's like eBay were a bid/BIN is suppose to be a binding contract.

I know people under 18 generally can not be bound by contract law without parental consent.

I hope you aren't abusing the :takeit: and because you are under 18 feel you can brush the responsiblity off.

That would be very lame of you... rantrant

Get over it, Sabres boy

Get over it, Sabres boy

Get over it?

My azz is still sore from your last "conjugal visit"!

:blush:

Get over it, Sabres boy

Get over it?

You were probably asleep like when the OT goal was scored last night. Wuss :headbang:

Get over it, Sabres boy

Get over it?

Three words: suffer in silence. :sick:

Please. :wishluck:

That's fine, but don't go around misinforming people about me. We ALL know that i backed out of a deal after saying i wanted something. It was $20, and I'm done trying to fight people over it. To be honest, I think it's pretty darn funny that people keep on bringing this up. I love reading your guys responses. It's very entertaining. Let me know if and when something changes.

All of us, at one time or another, have posted a :takeit: and then had buyers remorse or found something else that we wanted more. BUT, most of us take our transactions seriously and follow through on the buy. Personally, I had rather keep my word than save the $20!

:sumo:

That's fine, but don't go around misinforming people about me. We ALL know that i backed out of a deal after saying i wanted something. It was $20, and I'm done trying to fight people over it. To be honest, I think it's pretty darn funny that people keep on bringing this up. I love reading your guys responses. It's very entertaining. Let me know if and when something changes.

All of us, at one time or another, have posted a :takeit: and then had buyers remorse or found something else that we wanted more. BUT, most of us take our transactions seriously and follow through on the buy. Personally, I had rather keep my word than save the $20!

(worship)

(worship)

Been there myself with the remorse doh! , but always pay without comment. :whatev: Makes the boards go round :headbang:

Man, that's rough...!! :(

Obligations are rough?

I'm just curious if this has been mentioned before or not, but how about seller's stating in their threads that anyone on the Forum Sales "Probation" List can not participate. (shrug)

Seems to me if we keep dead beats from buying books they want they'll be a little more interested in keeping their noses clean. ;)

This pretty much sums it up. :sumo: If you don't understand this, then you have some "growing up" to do - regardless of what your driver's license says. :)

I'm just curious if this has been mentioned before or not, but how about seller's stating in their threads that anyone on the Forum Sales "Probation" List can not participate. (shrug)

Seems to me if we keep dead beats from buying books they want they'll be a little more interested in keeping their noses clean. ;)

I was going to include that in my next forum sale.

This is a great post Barry! (worship)

When will that sale happen..???? :grin::headbang::golfclap:

When will that sale happen..???? :grin::headbang::golfclap:

10 days.