• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I suppose a poll is the only way to resolve this issue, as I think the reputations of both parties have suffered already. I will set one up later tonight or tomorrow.

at last count 61 to 1 (and the "1" is under some scrutiny, if I am reading responses correctly, either it was accidental as a boardie stated, or we could "assume" that TFL would vote for himself, I know I would)...

pretty much UNANIMOUS...

so I only seem harm to one person's reputation here ...

and with that, my LAST statement on this subject (go ahead, applaud if you like)

:blush:

Sorry but there was never, ever, one price listed for these book's. I defy anybody, Adam included to show me any type of communication saying there is. It doesn't exist.

Two unique and distinct deals here. Different time, book, price, payment, etc...

An example being "Well you owe me X for these two book's. Let's get this started" or something along those lines. Again, it doesn't exist. Two Books, Two totally different deals.

Same seller and buyer that's it, that's all.

Slight Misrepresentation? Seriously?? Flying to driving? Mentioning a hotel room? That equals anyone saying "I'll FLY" you in, get you a nice hotel room, ON ME??? What planet are you from? That isn't a "slight misrepresentation" by any stretch of the imagination.

As a matter of fact. I mentioned this road trip/hotel to a person on these boards when that PM was sent. I said : Just who will be paying for this trip/hotel" Adam never said he was. I again ask him to show proof he said he was. Implying he would pay because that's the way he does things just doesn't cut it. We had never done business before.. Never Again either.

I suppose a poll is the only way to resolve this issue, as I think the reputations of both parties have suffered already. I will set one up later tonight or tomorrow.

at last count 61 to 1 (and the "1" is under some scrutiny, if I am reading responses correctly, either it was accidental as a boardie stated, or we could "assume" that TFL would vote for himself, I know I would)...

pretty much UNANIMOUS...

so I only seem harm to one person's reputation here ...

and with that, my LAST statement on this subject (go ahead, applaud if you like)

:blush:

I really meant for it to be my last, "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in"

Sorry, but I didn't vote in this poll... Like it matters. It's fodder for the masses. Just like my responses here are.. I will await this Pm about flying me in/hotel room on him. One deal BS. A six year old could see it two different deals, not one. Let the Soap Opera continue...

:sumo: 6/2/09 PROBATION UPDATE (TFL added) :sumo:

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

survivor_l.jpg

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

CAP freak

(added 5/21/09 - 4th "Hall of Shame" Member)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

ComicSupply

(added 10/28/08 - 3rd "Hall of Shame" Member)

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

(added by majority vote 12/3/07)

gilbertotorres

(added 11/5/08 - 2nd "Hall of Shame" Member)

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

Markweb

(added 3/24/09)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

Roxx Gang

(added 3/31/09)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

TFL

(added 6/2/09)

Wolfhulk

(added 3/24/09)(You can't hide by changin' your user name!)

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

$4000.00 scam!!! :sumo:

Slight Misrepresentation? Seriously?? Flying to driving? Mentioning a hotel room? That equals anyone saying "I'll FLY" you in, get you a nice hotel room, ON ME??? What planet are you from? That isn't a "slight misrepresentation" by any stretch of the imagination.

So you're upset that he didn't lose even more money on you?

In all the responses you have posted DEMANDING proof he was going to fly you in, which is irrelevant to your clear and undeniable breach of contract, I find it telling that you have ignored each and every demand for your legal grounds to breach this contract.

You are right, the two books are separate deals, separate agreements, and separate contracts.

Since you see yourself as a legal scholar, try and wrap your brain around this one: Since you were so late in paying for either book, Adam was well within his legal rights to deem the agreement for the Avengers null and void and apply the money you send him towards the HT #1 which you were also in breach of contract at that time.

Make it one transaction, make it two, make it 50. It doesn't matter. You were squarely 100% in the wrong, legally, ethically and morally. Nothing about a hotel room, you thinking it's legal to break a contract because your feelings got hurt, or assuming that just because you get annoyed you get a "get out of contract liability free" card is going to change that.

Of course I don't expect a response to this post either. You are too busy demanding a copy of a PM that doesn't matter, doesn't change the facts at hand, and doesn't make you any less than 100% wrong regardless of what it says.

Best,

C

Good lord, I just got caught up yesterday on Connor, only to see 200 new posts today. :pullhair:

TFL, be it fly, drive, bus,or walk. 4 star Hotel, a schmotel or a cardboard box..who cares. Why you are spending so much time on that one contention is beyond me.

You need to look in the mirror and realize nobody is buying what you are selling and that you need to man up with an apology, or leave.

The mere fact that Rick has gone out of way and has posted in this thread is enough for me because he is not one to get involved for no reason.

This place has gone batpoop crazy lately, wtf is wrong with people?

TFL -

If you don't give a rat's azz, then why do you continue to post in this thread? And why do you even wish to be part of the community here since you seem to have so much disdain for everybody? I assume it also doesn't matter to you either that the 73 people who have currently taken the poll will probably not want to conduct any business with you?

...batpoop...

C'mon! You hang with me enough to do better than that. :roflmao:

I wanted to say batchit but didnt want a strike for masking.

Oops.. I just did. :blush:

...batpoop...

C'mon! You hang with me enough to do better than that. :roflmao:

I wanted to say batchit but didnt want a strike for masking.

Oops.. I just did. :blush:

Mods notified.

I can see TFL trying to blow this smoke up a judges azz. :roflmao:

I would pay $39.95 on pay per view to see that, TIVO it and replay it at holiday parties when everyone needed a solid belly laugh.

ROTFL110x85.gif

C