• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

p.s. my spelling is a little "off".

Not to worry, you could spell words using nothing other than wing dings, duct tape and the letter "Q" and you'd still be more accurate and clear than any of the silly excuses, rationalization, and failure to take responsibility we have seen by the subject of the last 120 or so posts.

C

dsfghadfhasdfhsdfgsdfgsdfbvdsrsertsdtfcv

I'm just shaken to the core.... NOT!! Had the Avengers 4 of been sent without the Pay for this or else type PM.. This thread wouldn't be happening. So Just so you all know..

Fact: Family issues resolve.

Fact: Avengers paid for in full.

Fact: Adam wont send the book.

Fact: Each deal has me loosing around $1,000

You get 6 months to not pay he gets how many days to ship what you demand when you finally make a miniscule payment?

"Each deal has you loosing $1000" because you long before this time decided to never pay a cent for the other book.

Why on earth did you string him along if family came before comics and please tell me it didn't involve a life insurance policy?

You had an out and you didn't take it.

I think dealers who accept time payments should put in their terms from now on that there be an immediate 10% down on time payment deals and they should call it the TFL clause.

I think enough has been said about this in this thread and right about now Divad is :pullhair:

Not to worry, you could spell words using nothing other than wing dings, duct tape and the letter "Q" and you'd still be more accurate and clear than any of the silly excuses, rationalization, and failure to take responsibility we have seen by the subject of the last 120 or so posts.

C

Q

forgot to add that letter.

C

Of course I prefer pre-Thunderdome Gibson over post, yes I believe anyone who puts ketchup on a hot dog deserves to be waterboarded, and the bathroom if the 3rd door on the left..make sure to jiggle the handle.

See? clear as a bell.

C

Since this keeps getting lost in the discussion, and I think it IS pretty relevant, how do you respond to your actions with Sergio when you take into consideration this whole deal-gone-south with Adam?

I'm not trying to attack you here, but I do think this sort of action is more bothersome to me than a business deal gone awry as it really speaks to a violation of our board's community.

So says the dancing chicken....... You must be a really bad mind reader. Since you think to know what I was thinking... Which was/is 100% wrong... Doesn't KFC have a job for you?

Since you're making jokes about the potential job availability to some forum members...I've insulted you, make fun of mine. please.

Are you really going to sit here and expect anyone to believe that you were going to pay for the HT 1 if you were sent the Avengers 4 w/o Filter asking where his long promised down payment was?

I know there are some "butter knife" sharp people on this forum but do you really think that is gonna fly?

Now I'm confused. Are butter knives sharp or not? Are the flying butter knives available to the general public?

Are you really going to sit here and expect anyone to believe that you were going to pay for the HT 1 if you were sent the Avengers 4 w/o Filter asking where his long promised down payment was?

I know there are some "butter knife" sharp people on this forum but do you really think that is gonna fly?

Now I'm confused. Are butter knives sharp or not? Are the flying butter knives available to the general public?

Flying butter knives are only for ninjas like myself....

Since this keeps getting lost in the discussion, and I think it IS pretty relevant, how do you respond to your actions with Sergio when you take into consideration this whole deal-gone-south with Adam?

I'm not trying to attack you here, but I do think this sort of action is more bothersome to me than a business deal gone awry as it really speaks to a violation of our board's community.

I doubt seriously he will answer to this as there really is no excuse for it and merely bringing it up causes him to be completely......

pwned.gif

All of the people reading this thread can think what they want to think. I have answered Adam's Probation List thread. I can go on and on. Copy and Paste this and that. I don't go for this type of stuff. I did what I did with a complete and clear conscience. I can't and wont try to prove anything to anyone but myself.. Carry On..... I will be sure to check this thread out at some point in the next 2 or so years...

...and in two years, your name will still be at the top of the Probation List.... (thumbs u

This changes my life how?? I did what I did. Adam did what he did.... We will always agree to dis-agree. Life goes on...

Your attitude in this thread really sucks, y'know that? It's almost as snotty as CapFreak's reactions the other day.

Just thought you might like to know.

-slym

All of the people reading this thread can think what they want to think. I have answered Adam's Probation List thread. I can go on and on. Copy and Paste this and that. I don't go for this type of stuff. I did what I did with a complete and clear conscience. I can't and wont try to prove anything to anyone but myself.. Carry On..... I will be sure to check this thread out at some point in the next 2 or so years...

...and in two years, your name will still be at the top of the Probation List.... (thumbs u

This changes my life how?? I did what I did. Adam did what he did.... We will always agree to dis-agree. Life goes on...

Your attitude in this thread really sucks, y'know that? It's almost as snotty as CapFreak's reactions the other day.

Just thought you might like to know.

-slym

That will upset him a great deal, he will examine his stance and attitude and make a 180 degree turn about immediately, because he really cares...... 19920504-750-141.jpg