• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

The question that comes to mind to me is that if TFL was having trouble coming up with the $$, was he told that there was another offer on the table for the HT? If he was then it was his chance to bail on it instead of stringing Filter along the road to nowhere.

there have been plenty of books that i would like to buy posted on the boards that i would need to make payment arrangements for , so far i havent contacted anybody to try to make arrangements -- but if i did it sure as heck wouldnt be for 16 freakin months -- maybe 4 at the most -- i may not be one of the big board spenders but I do know what my limits are and what i could do in a short period of time -- geeze doh!:pullhair::o -- what some people will try to do to other people --- I`m even more saddened by this current situation after 4 beers than before , i think i`ll cry at the gaul of some people

The question that comes to mind to me is that if TFL was having trouble coming up with the $$, was he told that there was another offer on the table for the HT? If he was then it was his chance to bail on it instead of stringing Filter along the road to nowhere.

+1

So many words and phrases coming to mind all at the same time:

Breach of Contract, Reliance Damages, Failure to Perform, Consequential Damages, Binding Agreement, LAME excuses, the blatant failure to take responsiblity for ones actions while simultaneously using family concerns that no one else knows about as a catch all get out of deals free card...

We almost have enough going on here to have a nice reality show.

BTW, TFL whomever gave you advice that it was ok to breach this contract either wasn't given all the facts about what you promised and agreed to or they learned all their contract law from Harvey Birdman.

Also, since you so CLEARLY and DISTINCTLY claim that the Avengers #1 and Human Torch #1 deals are SEPARATE AND DISTINCT deals then nothing Adam did with the Avenger's #1 deal would be grounds to breach the Human Torch #1 deal. They aren't the same deal, as you so loudly proclaimed and admitted in this thread so what occurs in one deal doesn't give you any right to breach the other.

Sorry, no one here is agreeing to disagree...we are just disagreeing and there is enough money and writings and damages involved here that if I were you I would soften my stance just a touch before things get all legal-like. (thumbs u

Best,

Chris

All of the people reading this thread can think what they want to think. I have answered Adam's Probation List thread. I can go on and on. Copy and Paste this and that. I don't go for this type of stuff. I did what I did with a complete and clear conscience. I can't and wont try to prove anything to anyone but myself.. Carry On..... I will be sure to check this thread out at some point in the next 2 or so years...

...and in two years, your name will still be at the top of the Probation List.... (thumbs u

This changes my life how?? I did what I did. Adam did what he did.... We will always agree to dis-agree. Life goes on...

Than go on..live life away from the marketplace forums.

Don't let the hypocrisy hit you in on the way out.

128706476051942837.jpg

I'm just shaken to the core.... NOT!! Had the Avengers 4 of been sent without the Pay for this or else type PM.. This thread wouldn't be happening. So Just so you all know..

Fact: Avengers put up for sale. I took it.

Fact: HT 1 put up for sale. Took it.

Fact: Family issues occured.

Fact: My predicted DP payments were missed. My Bad.

Fact: Family issues resolve.

Fact: Avengers paid for in full.

Fact: Adam wont send the book.

Fact: Adam tries to hold the Avengers as a sort of money guarantee.

Fact: Adam says the books are one deal

Fact: There are two deals here. Not one. Different book, grade, time. price, etc.

Fact: I wont be Coerced into anything.

Fact: A few deals to just end the whole thing are made by Adam.

Fact: Each deal has me loosing around $1,000

Fact; I flatly refuse to give into pressure tactics of a very suspect nature. IMHO.

Fact Pay Pal claim filed for non delivery of goods.

Fact. PM from Adam. my claim was "A bad business decision".

Fact: Book sent Next Day.

Fact: I don't deal with people who try to use other done/completed deals as a type of pressure tactic.

That's it, that's all. Go ahead and do the Fact: Blah Blah Blah I really don't care. I'm not at all happy it went the way it did. I highly doubt Adam is either....

Don't ever try using pressure tactics on me. It will only go bad for both parties.......

The cat sign is just too funny... Oh I'm so shaken, What will I do????

I'm just shaken to the core.... NOT!!

Wow...a Wayne's World era comeback...always room for a classic.

Were all the Pee Wee Herman era comeback's taken?

C

This changes my life how?? I did what I did. Adam did what he did.... We will always agree to dis-agree. Life goes on...

But you haven't addressed your actions with Sergio and the role-reversal here? At the very least, you really might want to consider giving Sergio his $20 back. meh

Are you really going to sit here and expect anyone to believe that you were going to pay for the HT 1 if you were sent the Avengers 4 w/o Filter asking where his long promised down payment was?

I know there are some "butter knife" sharp people on this forum but do you really think that is gonna fly?

p.s. my spelling is a little "off".

Not to worry, you could spell words using nothing other than wing dings, duct tape and the letter "Q" and you'd still be more accurate and clear than any of the silly excuses, rationalization, and failure to take responsibility we have seen by the subject of the last 120 or so posts.

C