• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

You should think more and speak less. :eyeroll:

So should you. :eyeroll:

Hey RMA I've never posted at/to you before....

SHAMED into acquiescence.

Not true.

You named your location to make a point about being called a caner on these boards..

You've made your point and have moved on.

That's not acquiescence.

There is no need to hold your head in shame.

A caner hm Kinky.

You should think more and speak less. :eyeroll:

So should you. :eyeroll:

Hey RMA I've never posted at/to you before....

SHAMED into acquiescence.

Not true.

You named your location to make a point about being called a caner on these boards..

You've made your point and have moved on.

That's not acquiescence.

There is no need to hold your head in shame.

A caner hm Kinky.

I guess I'm more like a dead brain cell on the boards... :(

Oh, and Sharon...I'm sorry you feel it is offensive...truly. It is not my intent to offend you, of all people. But you didn't talk to me privately about it before making it a public issue, and THAT is also not correct.

Had you approached me privately...regardless of the point I am making, and whether or not I agree with you (and I don't)...I would have removed it without further question, because I have respect for you, and have no desire to unnecessarily offend you.

But you didn't have enough respect for me to approach me privately.

And the excuse..."someone already asked, and you ignored it"...is not a valid one. If you had an issue with me, you should have approached me privately and given me the chance to rectify the situation before trying to shame me publicly.

I did ask privately to no avail.

No, you did not.

You said "I think you should change your location."

You neither asked A. what it meant, or B. if I would.

You said "I think you should." You stated your opinion at me.

Semantics. The purpose of my PM was to ask you to change your location.

My mom had cancer. I've lost friends to cancer. Thank you for changing it. :cloud9:

Oh, and Sharon...I'm sorry you feel it is offensive...truly. It is not my intent to offend you, of all people. But you didn't talk to me privately about it before making it a public issue, and THAT is also not correct.

Had you approached me privately...regardless of the point I am making, and whether or not I agree with you (and I don't)...I would have removed it without further question, because I have respect for you, and have no desire to unnecessarily offend you.

But you didn't have enough respect for me to approach me privately.

And the excuse..."someone already asked, and you ignored it"...is not a valid one. If you had an issue with me, you should have approached me privately and given me the chance to rectify the situation before trying to shame me publicly.

I did ask privately to no avail.

No, you did not.

You said "I think you should change your location."

You neither asked A. what it meant, or B. if I would.

You said "I think you should." You stated your opinion at me.

Semantics. The purpose of my PM was to ask you to change your location.

My mom had cancer. I've lost friends to cancer. Thank you for changing it. :cloud9:

I cared for a family member as she recovered from cancer, and is in remission.

It was never about actual cancer. EVER.

You people.

Nomination for Dimebag_D to the PL.

I posted a :takeit: on some books in a thread that he had back in July (7/11). Forgot about the books, but he finally invoiced for them at the end of October (10/25). :o

I paid the next morning (10/26) with paypal. He told me the books would ship on the next day (10/27).

I followed up on 11/16 when I had yet to see them. He responded the next day that he was printing the labels and that they would go out the next day (11/17).

Two PM's since then have went unanswered, including one two days ago about taking it to the PL thread. doh!

PP dispute opened.

Seems like a nice enough person, but a quick search shows that this is multiple instances. (shrug)

I have a similar issue with him. Bought a bunch of stuff 6 weeks ago, never arrived. He has not been answering PMs...

My experience with DIMEBAG_D is the same

Sent payment 11-1 no books as of the 16th

He responded to a pm that they would go out tomorrow (the 17th)

No response to email or PM and I have opened a paypal dispute

He has also not responded to that complaint so I wait on paypal

Nomination for Dimebag_D to the PL.

I posted a :takeit: on some books in a thread that he had back in July (7/11). Forgot about the books, but he finally invoiced for them at the end of October (10/25). :o

I paid the next morning (10/26) with paypal. He told me the books would ship on the next day (10/27).

I followed up on 11/16 when I had yet to see them. He responded the next day that he was printing the labels and that they would go out the next day (11/17).

Two PM's since then have went unanswered, including one two days ago about taking it to the PL thread. doh!

PP dispute opened.

Seems like a nice enough person, but a quick search shows that this is multiple instances. (shrug)

I have a similar issue with him. Bought a bunch of stuff 6 weeks ago, never arrived. He has not been answering PMs...

My experience with DIMEBAG_D is the same

Sent payment 11-1 no books as of the 16th

He responded to a pm that they would go out tomorrow (the 17th)

No response to email or PM and I have opened a paypal dispute

He has also not responded to that complaint so I wait on paypal

I hope it's not a case where something is wrong. Like I said, he seems like a nice person.

We'll give him a chance to respond. However if it’s not the case, it could merit more than just the PL given the multiple offenses.

For the record, I don't owe you a book. :taptaptap:

Although I'll keep my eyes open. (thumbs u

At least you'll be able to see him coming that way.

OK, I have had to open 2 paypal disputes with Dimebag_D as well.

I sent payment for 2 lots on Oct 27, never received anything. He has not responded to PMs or emails since 11/17, though he has been active selling on ebay. (Including actively selling 2 of the books I had bought from him, though he may of course have had duplicates.)