• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

What is the endgame for these types of scams? I thought Paypal typically held on to the money on accounts that are newer so when you open a case they will never let him get his funds. If he has a long time account then I would assume he has his real name, address, linked accounts, etc so what does he hope to achieve?

:sorry:

Did you email his Paypal account email address? (shrug)

If he hasn't read it or responded by monday I'll open a case.

May want to reach out to thunsicker since he purchased the x-men book in his other thread (if you haven't already)

May want to reach out to thunsicker since he purchased the x-men book in his other thread (if you haven't already)

I havn't.

If you read back I've been posting in here ever since he accepted my $300 shipped to Canada offer on his original $600 book.

He said he would ship it out that day.

Hours later I asked for a tracking number and he said it would go out tomorrow morning at the latest (today).

So yeah - not really too concerned. He's a paypal business member AND I have paypal protection.

I havn't.

If you read back I've been posting in here ever since he accepted my $300 shipped to Canada offer on his original $600 book.

He said he would ship it out that day.

Hours later I asked for a tracking number and he said it would go out tomorrow morning at the latest (today).

So yeah - not really too concerned. He's a paypal business member AND I have paypal protection.

I wouldn't have a warm and fuzzy feeling just because it's a business account. There looks to be a loophole there that actually makes this more risky than a personal account. I'll PM you with details.

th5_zpse55ff42c.jpg

That is a great picture.

This should hit close to home Jimmy. Hope all goes well :wishluck:

got this e-mail this week that the artists and writer are no longer interested in doing a Rob Ford variant cover for Black Dynamite.

I can only assume its because of this

th5_zpse55ff42c.jpg

That is a great picture.

This should hit close to home Jimmy. Hope all goes well :wishluck:

got this e-mail this week that the artists and writer are no longer interested in doing a Rob Ford variant cover for Black Dynamite.

I can only assume its because of this

And just so you know Jimmy, I hope the transaction goes through for you without a hitch, buddy :foryou:

xxx ooo

Rupp

lol

Exactly!

Since you'll post here, and not in your own sales thread, would it be possible to get back cover pictures or scans of the books you have for sale? I don't know how you can expect anybody to spend $900, when they only get to see half of the book that is for sale. (shrug)