• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

:gossip: who else would recap posts three days old as if they were just posted. lol

I have never been away long enough for a thread to get three days old before I comment. At worst, it is a few hours. If there are 100 pages in that few hours' time, that isn't on me, but that surely isn't an "old" thread.

-slym

What I don't get -- isn't this the same exact guy that first dared the community to put him on the HOS and laughed it off that he was still selling... then days later was saying he was truly sorry and wanted to move on from this whole thing and wishes everyone would give him a second chance? 7314474053.gif

By me saying GLWTS and linking to your HOS addition, shouldn't you be :acclaim: and saying thank you for the well wishes?

It's the on-going split personality challenge. I think someone called him "Two-Face" at one point. Depending on which side is looking at the monitor while typing, you get one story or the other. But never consistent.

His poor father is probably rolling in his grave cabana chair.

:facepalm:

6d9af.jpg

:roflmao:

meme all day its friday entertain me :headbang:

It should have been assumed that someone not disgusted with themselves over the karma involved in lying about death and cancer wouldn't feel the slightest tinge of "shame" inherent in being inducted of a "HALL" of the same name.

What I don't get -- isn't this the same exact guy that first dared the community to put him on the HOS and laughed it off that he was still selling... then days later was saying he was truly sorry and wanted to move on from this whole thing and wishes everyone would give him a second chance? 7314474053.gif

By me saying GLWTS and linking to your HOS addition, shouldn't you be :acclaim: and saying thank you for the well wishes?

I thought the last time Hado was trying to remove him from the HOS, SC1 came on here and said he wanted to only trade and didn't want to sell etc.

Also I love the fact that he put this in Mixed hoping no one would notice it.

I hate to bring this up, but there seems to be an unfortunate problem. I just read and re-read the marketplace rules again. I can't find a rule in the marketplace guidelines against an HOS/PL member starting a sales thread. Can anybody else find it? If it doesn't exist, it should...otherwise, I don't see a basis for the mods to poof these threads...if the mods don't see those threads as being in violation of marketplace guidelines, that might explain their stance on the threadcrapping, etc. (shrug)

I hate to bring this up, but there seems to be an unfortunate problem. I just read and re-read the marketplace rules again. I can't find a rule in the marketplace guidelines against an HOS/PL member starting a sales thread. Can anybody else find it? If it doesn't exist, it should...otherwise, I don't see a basis for the mods to poof these threads...if the mods don't see those threads as being in violation of marketplace guidelines, that might explain their stance on the threadcrapping, etc. (shrug)

Bingo!

Let's not let this get lost in the noise.

It's the on-going split personality challenge. I think someone called him "Two-Face" at one point. Depending on which side is looking at the monitor while typing, you get one story or the other. But never consistent.

he is rolling in his bed at MD Anderson but thanks

We'll see. (shrug)

Just wished him :wishluck: while looking out for the community respectfully.

dont worry swick. the mods helped me create my posting

I even provided a prediction list in advance to the mod who might disrupt/threadcap me

Tell you what. I still have my active thread with Arch and CCGMod0 where we discussed you in detail, and what is allowed for alerting fellow forumites of a HOS-PL member.

I am going to provide them that statement you are making that they helped you craft your sales thread terms. I want to see what they have to say about this.

I'm sure they will agree completely. There is no way this is another a lie.

check into it Bosco.

Oh, I will. PM sent to the mods. I think a few will also call into CGC if this even turns out to be a true statement.

Hi folks,

Happy Friday!

So the HOS member I was asking questions about has started a sales thread. That is definitely allowed, as we have no way to block him.

But then he made this statement in the Probation Discussion Thread.

I even provided a prediction list in advance to the mod who might disrupt/threadcap me

In other words, if someone makes any statement in his sales thread about his HOS membership, you are sitting ready to issue strikes and wrist slaps.

Are you okay that a HOS member is making it sound as if you all are protecting him, and also stating you have been provided a hit list in advance to observe? Is that the forum environment we are encouraging now?

Sorry to bother you with this. But I (and most probably others) feel this is a scary statement to be posted.

I cannot wait to get that answer.

Bosco, just to play devil's advocate, you phrased the question to them in the "have you stopped beating your wife" way. Solarcadet's post could just as easily be read as meaning that he checked with the mods if the format of his post was OK, and made some aside remarks that he expected, say, Slym and Swick would be along and would try to disrupt.

Didn't look to me like he was suggesting he's the recipient of any special protection.

Anyway, it's moot. I won't be buying from him, and I doubt others will be either!

Also interested to see their response.

No worries at all. You're the person that lied about your father's death to make someone feel bad about a transaction. Don't blame me.

It's just really ???

He pulled all of those shameful shenanigans... you claimed your father was DEAD to get out of buying a comic book?!?! I mean, SERIOUSLY?! Then you challenged an entire community and laughed in their faces. Then one of the nicest guys (Hado) comes in and risks his own neck to defend you - and you repay him by being a complete dooche again...?

After all of this and it's still so important to you to sell your gdamn "El X-Hombres" on the Boards. Seriously, no one wants your cr@p. Sell it via PM or send it off to ebay.

If I get a week vacation via a strike so that no one buys your sh it while you've made it clear you're a complete vile, shameless person.... so be it. :hi:

I just don't know how you look in the mirror and brush your teeth without feeling shame and embarrassment for the "man" you've become? (shrug)

Bosco, just to play devil's advocate, you phrased the question to them in the "have you stopped beating your wife" way. Solarcadet's post could just as easily be read as meaning that he checked with the mods if the format of his post was OK, and made some aside remarks that he expected, say, Slym and Swick would be along and would try to disrupt.

Didn't look to me like he was suggesting he's the recipient of any special protection.

Anyway, it's moot. I won't be buying from him, and I doubt others will be either!

It's okay to play devil's advocate. But it is clear what he is attempting to imply.

Hinting that he planned this all out with the mods in advance is a little "tee hee - wait until I hit them with this news" attempt.

We'll see. (shrug)

Just wished him :wishluck: while looking out for the community respectfully.

Tell you what. I still have my active thread with Arch and CCGMod0 where we discussed you in detail, and what is allowed for alerting fellow forumites of a HOS-PL member.

I am going to provide them that statement you are making that they helped you craft your sales thread terms. I want to see what they have to say about this.

I'm sure they will agree completely. There is no way this is another a lie.

check into it Bosco.

Oh, I will. PM sent to the mods. I think a few will also call into CGC if this even turns out to be a true statement.

Hi folks,

Happy Friday!

So the HOS member I was asking questions about has started a sales thread. That is definitely allowed, as we have no way to block him.

But then he made this statement in the Probation Discussion Thread.

In other words, if someone makes any statement in his sales thread about his HOS membership, you are sitting ready to issue strikes and wrist slaps.

Are you okay that a HOS member is making it sound as if you all are protecting him, and also stating you have been provided a hit list in advance to observe? Is that the forum environment we are encouraging now?

Sorry to bother you with this. But I (and most probably others) feel this is a scary statement to be posted.

I cannot wait to get that answer.

I will not be either.

6dar5.jpg

Heh - I just noticed that someone humped the button on his very first post in that sales thread. I hope whomever did it wrote something like "A Hall Of Shame member running his own sales thread while thumbing his nose at the rules & the community is not the kind of thing that is good for these boards."

I still think it is funny that SC1 dared to be put on the HoS, begged to be put on it, but will complain when someone points it out.

whiner.

-slym

Heh - I just noticed that someone humped the button on his very first post in that sales thread. I hope whomever did it wrote something like "A Hall Of Shame member running his own sales thread while thumbing his nose at the rules & the community is not the kind of thing that is good for these boards."

I still think it is funny that SC1 dared to be put on the HoS, begged to be put on it, but will complain when someone points it out.

whiner.

-slym

Perhaps it's because he has digital pics instead of scans of his raw books, no grades for those raws, and the close up shots crop out portions of the spine, right edge, or both...in violation of listing guidelines.

Just guessing.

whiner.

-slym

Perhaps it's because he has digital pics instead of scans of his raw books, no grades for those raws, and the close up shots crop out portions of the spine, right edge, or both...in violation of listing guidelines.

Just guessing.

Wait for it...

"Quit trolling my sales details."

whiner.

-slym

Just guessing.

Wait for it...

I'm trolling.... :ohnoez:

whiner.

-slym

Just guessing.

Wait for it...

:o

tsktsk.gif

whiner.

-slym

Just guessing.

Wait for it...

:o

tsktsk.gif

I'm just fussing around. I don't even know what trolling means Ima noob. ;)

whiner.

Just guessing.

Wait for it...

;)

So, you have decided to not complain about being called out for being on the Hall Of Shame when someone says it in your sales thread? The very thing you WANTED to happen, you DARED to happen? That is the only reason for you to be smiling here.

(thumbs u

-slym