• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

6d9af.jpg

:roflmao:

meme all day its friday entertain me :headbang:

It should have been assumed that someone not disgusted with themselves over the karma involved in lying about death and cancer wouldn't feel the slightest tinge of "shame" inherent in being inducted of a "HALL" of the same name.

We'll see. (shrug)

Just wished him :wishluck: while looking out for the community respectfully.

dont worry swick. the mods helped me create my posting

I even provided a prediction list in advance to the mod who might disrupt/threadcap me

So the mods helped you craft your sales thread? I call BS on this statement.

Not to say you make things up, as the after-life pill you forced on your father brought him back from the grave.

I wonder if the mods will allow this? His rule number 4 is begging to be broken.

Oops lol

Seriously?

Wow. I can already hear the rule bending and cracking. It's only a matter of time. :popcorn:

HOS member with an active sales thread. Gotta love it.

:cloud9:

And yet if I were to point that out in his thread, I'd be the one getting the week off. :screwy:

Good god, what will it take to get Arch back?

I'll gladly take a week off if that is what it comes to.

-slym

We'll see. (shrug)

I even provided a prediction list in advance to the mod who might disrupt/threadcap me

What you consider threadcrapping.

What is funny, is you dared to be placed on the list, WANTED to be put there, but are going to hump the button when someone points it out.

Pure balls, man.

-slym

I wonder if the mods will allow this? His rule number 4 is begging to be broken.

Oops lol

Seriously?

Wow. I can already hear the rule bending and cracking. It's only a matter of time. :popcorn:

And yet if I were to point that out in his thread, I'd be the one getting the week off. :screwy:

-slym

Good god man, a week away from the boards? Have you thought this through????:ohnoez:

We'll see. (shrug)

Tell you what. I still have my active thread with Arch and CCGMod0 where we discussed you in detail, and what is allowed for alerting fellow forumites of a HOS-PL member.

I am going to provide them that statement you are making that they helped you craft your sales thread terms. I want to see what they have to say about this.

I'm sure they will agree completely. There is no way this is another a lie.

Oops lol

Seriously?

Good god man, a week away from the boards? Have you thought this through????:ohnoez:

Ask around, and I think everyone else would like me to take some time off from here.

:shrug:

-slym

Oops lol

Seriously?

-slym

The people at Google Analytics will be forced to dispatch a rapid response team to CGC HQ in an attempt to determine the cause of the traffic outage.

Oops lol

Seriously?

Ask around, and I think everyone else would like me to take some time off from here.

-slym

No way man!

You're staying!

Oops lol

Seriously?

-slym

The people at Google Analytics will be forced to dispatch a rapid response team to CGC HQ in an attempt to determine the cause of the traffic outage.

We'll see. (shrug)

What you consider threadcrapping.

What is funny, is you dared to be placed on the list, WANTED to be put there, but are going to hump the button when someone points it out.

Pure balls, man.

I don't want this to get lost. I feel it is necessary for everyone to see.

-slym

It should have been assumed that someone not disgusted with themselves over the karma involved in lying about death and cancer, wouldn't feel the slightest tinge of "shame" inherent in being inducted of a "HALL" of the same name.

Ya, the concept of contrition seems to have escaped sc1. Rather remarkable to watch his prolonged flippant attitude towards all of this.

Oops lol

Seriously?

-slym

lol

We'll see. (shrug)

Tell you what. I still have my active thread with Arch and CCGMod0 where we discussed you in detail, and what is allowed for alerting fellow forumites of a HOS-PL member.

I am going to provide them that statement you are making that they helped you craft your sales thread terms. I want to see what they have to say about this.

I'm sure they will agree completely. There is no way this is another a lie.

check into it Bosco.

Oh, I will. PM sent to the mods. I think a few will also call into CGC if this even turns out to be a true statement.

Hi folks,

Happy Friday!

So the HOS member I was asking questions about has started a sales thread. That is definitely allowed, as we have no way to block him.

But then he made this statement in the Probation Discussion Thread.

In other words, if someone makes any statement in his sales thread about his HOS membership, you are sitting ready to issue strikes and wrist slaps.

Are you okay that a HOS member is making it sound as if you all are protecting him, and also stating you have been provided a hit list in advance to observe? Is that the forum environment we are encouraging now?

Sorry to bother you with this. But I (and most probably others) feel this is a scary statement to be posted.

I cannot wait to get that answer.

Oops lol

Seriously?

-slym

Oh, stop being a Sensitive Sally. :foryou: The Boards wouldn't be the same if you went missing. :baiting:

:gossip: who else would recap posts three days old as if they were just posted. lol

Oops lol

Seriously?

-slym

Oh, stop being a Sensitive Sally. :foryou: The Boards wouldn't be the same if you went missing. :baiting:

:gossip: who else would recap posts three days old as if they were just posted. lol

I can think of a few who could take his place, but they aren't as funny

6d9af.jpg

It should have been assumed that someone not disgusted with themselves over the karma involved in lying about death and cancer wouldn't feel the slightest tinge of "shame" inherent in being inducted of a "HALL" of the same name.

What I don't get -- isn't this the same exact guy that first dared the community to put him on the HOS and laughed it off that he was still selling... then days later was saying he was truly sorry and wanted to move on from this whole thing and wishes everyone would give him a second chance? 7314474053.gif

By me saying GLWTS and linking to your HOS addition, shouldn't you be :acclaim: and saying thank you for the well wishes?