• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

If you are referring to the Ebay possible shilling incident, the answer is No. I think technicalIy speaking, I would have been the one that was actually offended and I am not going to nominate him. He apologized and fixed the bids that had been made to the auction so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

It shows he read it.

And here, he's asking G.A.Tor when he'll be having his next sale. And this post was from this morning. :facepalm:

:facepalm: If only a mans word was his bond.

I won't go into details, but recently I was faced with a choice of A) honor a deal I made to a boardie or B) back out and buy the book on Ebay for 30-60% less than the deal I made.

A deal is a deal, even when it costs you money - that's just the way it goes. You give your word and you see it through - it's not 'optional'. I like to think lots of people on the boards think like this, and even go through these situations frequently - it's just that we always hear about when people don't think like this and they cause a problem.

You are an exception sir,good for you. (thumbs u

If you are referring to the Ebay possible shilling incident, the answer is No. I think technicalIy speaking, I would have been the one that was actually offended and I am not going to nominate him. He apologized and fixed the bids that had been made to the auction so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I do believe that anyone who doubted his "intentions" before were just reminded why we were so skeptical of him.

Now let's see if he actually ships this 9.8 slab that he sold for .01 + shipping. :D

That kids, is what happens when you get busted for shilling with less than 12 hours left to go in your auctions. ^^

Wow! 1 cent! I wonder if the winning bidder is a boardie?

What's worse is someone is going to have $12.96 invested in that book.

:ohnoez:

Do I smell a mystery box :whee: or if the slab has a crack in it could be used for the secret santa next year.

I wonder if the mods will allow this? His rule number 4 is begging to be broken.

Oops lol

Seriously?

Wow. I can already hear the rule bending and cracking. It's only a matter of time. :popcorn:

HOS member with an active sales thread. Gotta love it.

:cloud9:

It's like a laxative for thread-crapping.

I wonder if the mods will allow this? His rule number 4 is begging to be broken.

Oops lol

Seriously?

Wow. I can already hear the rule bending and cracking. It's only a matter of time. :popcorn:

And yet if I were to point that out in his thread, I'd be the one getting the week off. :screwy:

Good god, what will it take to get Arch back?

Oops lol

Seriously?

Hey let's cut him a break...the cash is going towards medical bills, or funeral expenses, or pizza...one of those three, I can't remember which.