• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Can't someone just post a link to the PL/HOS list? (shrug)

I believe it will be considered thread-crapping, based on Bosco's previous conversations with the Mods.

I would think, that by taking a stand against the community policing HOS/POS transactions from taking place, the mod's are culpable for something going wrong.

Say I purchase the books without knowing that this guy has done things and someone's "thread crapping" or notice that the seller had went astray in the past was removed by a mod. Wouldn't the CGC forum be doing what they said they wouldn't, policing sales? I would think this is a slippery slope for the forum.

Nothing should happen to Swick, and the mods should remove the thread. After all, what good is having the lists, that the mods supported, if they don't enforce it. Solarcadet has a set on him, I'll give him that. He dares up to put him on the list, then thumbs his nose at us by trying to actively sell. :facepalm:

We'll see. (shrug)

Just wished him :wishluck: while looking out for the community respectfully.

dont worry swick. the mods helped me create my posting

I even provided a prediction list in advance to the mod who might disrupt/threadcap me

its_a_trap.gif

We'll see. (shrug)

I even provided a prediction list in advance to the mod who might disrupt/threadcap me

I'm sorry - was I disrupting or disrespectful? I just wished you good luck? :)

We'll see. (shrug)

Also, you're missing grades on all your raw books.

Forum guidelines mandate "scans or grades"....digital pics that are dark, from a distance, or cut off parts of the book aren't "scans".

So you might want to include grade information on those books that aren't CGC graded, you know, since you're all about being a straight edge.

We'll see. (shrug)

I'm sorry - was I disrupting or disrespectful? I just wished you good luck? :)

I like the way you did it.

We'll see. (shrug)

Also, you're missing grades on all your raw books.

Forum guidelines mandate "scans or grades"....digital pics that are dark, from a distance, or cut off parts of the book aren't "scans".

So you might want to include grade information on those books that aren't CGC graded, you know, since you're all about being a straight edge.

And also describe the vinegary smell that must needs have permeated the comics.

Are you :censored: kidding me? How are we supposed to police ourselves if a thread like that is allowed to stay. What do we do? Multiple button humping?

(thumbs u Nice job Harvey.

So technically, if I post :takeit: , am I obligated to buy or can I back out once I realize he is in the HOS? hm