• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Do it! :baiting: Actually, if Slym were here it would be no work at all. He created a list and used to have a link to it.

Don't volunteer others to do things. 2c

I wasn't really volunteering anyone for anything. Harvey and I are always poking at each other (for fun and not that type of poking!) and the list thing with Slym was part of an inside joke thing from the fun we had the night of the Christmas raffle. It is all good though :)

Sorry, I didn't know you were poking HarveySwick. Carry on. (thumbs u

114. Jonah Hex run of 75 Issues 1977 onward #1 - 90 missing 15 for a complete total run; The Fury of Firestorm complete run 81 issues 1982 onward #1 - #64 1-4 Annuals; Firestorm The Nuclear Man 65 issues 1987 series #65 - 100 lots of doubles Ann #5 Donated by: jop, US shipping only picked by Cimm

Whoa! How much to ship 221 books? :o

Do it! :baiting: Actually, if Slym were here it would be no work at all. He created a list and used to have a link to it.

I wasn't really volunteering anyone for anything. Harvey and I are always poking at each other (for fun and not that type of poking!) and the list thing with Slym was part of an inside joke thing from the fun we had the night of the Christmas raffle. It is all good though :)

:whatev:

lol:grin:

After people are identified and it is confirmed that they did not get a gift, I volunteer to take one of them and send them something.

While its this spirit I love most about this place, has anyone contacted the Boardie (Jop?) who was originally responsible for this?

:o:fear:

I know where this is going... :eyeroll:

:banana:

:taptaptap:

lol:baiting:

:taptaptap:

That is what you get for asking me who the old guy in my FB picture was! :hi:

Note: :gossip: I was not the old guy he was referring too

Edited by CAHokie

114. Jonah Hex run of 75 Issues 1977 onward #1 - 90 missing 15 for a complete total run; The Fury of Firestorm complete run 81 issues 1982 onward #1 - #64 1-4 Annuals; Firestorm The Nuclear Man 65 issues 1987 series #65 - 100 lots of doubles Ann #5 Donated by: jop, US shipping only picked by Cimm

Whoa! How much to ship 221 books? :o

nothing if you don't ship them.