• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Does anyone have themightyjohn email other than pm ing him here on the boards? I bought a batman #227 and being the nice guy I am paid as a friend to save him on fees , I have bought from him before so I wasn't to worried, I know $30 isn't a lot of money but i would like to get my comic.

Ask Menace. TMJ seems to have had no problem communicating with him via email in the past while leading the crusade to add him to the HOS for late shipping, terrible communication and not completing transactions.

Wait... doh!

i would like to nominate Vintagehouse for the PL. His one and only post was a sales thread with 3 nice books. I took the chance and paid him via paypal. He tried to add more books at great prices, and i told him i will take those also, only after i received the first batch. At that time he stopped reading or responding to PM's. I just got my money back via paypal resolution center. I doubt he comes back here under that name, but i figured i would let everyone know. Usually when the deal is to good to be true it usually is! #7440272 - 02/12/14 03:56 PM Sold And Closed! # days ago i pmed him again letting him know of the nomination. unread

Sorry that happened Wipple. That is why I never buy from the new posters that are only here to sell on first posts. The deal is always appealing but in the end not worth the hassle for me.

i would like to nominate Vintagehouse for the PL. His one and only post was a sales thread with 3 nice books. I took the chance and paid him via paypal. He tried to add more books at great prices, and i told him i will take those also, only after i received the first batch. At that time he stopped reading or responding to PM's. I just got my money back via paypal resolution center. I doubt he comes back here under that name, but i figured i would let everyone know. Usually when the deal is to good to be true it usually is! #7440272 - 02/12/14 03:56 PM Sold And Closed! # days ago i pmed him again letting him know of the nomination. unread

Link doh!

I don't think "he" needs to be added to the PL. This is one of those buyer beware sort of problems. Guy signed up for the Boards that day. Do you think we'll ever see "Vintagehouse" again? If we added all of the scammers to the PL that came to this site, the list would be pages long. (shrug)

I nominate Selecta for the probation list. He purchased a few comics off my Copper thread in January. And again on 2/6, he purchased an Iron Man run and a Captain marvel run offy GA/SA/BA thread. The last response that I received from him was on 2/7/14 and I have yet to receive payment. I have messaged him 6 times since then. Best, Nik