• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

How do you not see what is happening? Open your eyes.

This is past the "mistake" in mailing (another change of story). This is about the attitude you are bringing into the discussion.

You all win, make fun of me, put me down etc. I quit..I won't sell anything here anymore. I don't appreciate being called a liar. I am not a liar, nor am I dishonest. I am done..Be happy, you got someone to leave the boards by bullying them and putting them down..all over a fricken mistake in mailing

8gpd3.jpg

I am done..I come here to relax, sell some comics, buy some comics and have a good time, not to hurt people, or put them down..I am a married 47 yr old with an autistic child..I don't need more issues to deal with..but thanks for the sales I got.I had fun

You all win, make fun of me, put me down etc. I quit..I won't sell anything here anymore. I don't appreciate being called a liar. I am not a liar, nor am I dishonest. I am done..Be happy, you got someone to leave the boards by bullying them and putting them down..all over a fricken mistake in mailing

8gpd3.jpg

Don't be such a Nazi Jeffro!

[Okay, there's the Nazi card. Who's next?]

8gpd3.jpg

Don't be such a Nazi Jeffro!

[Okay, there's the Nazi card. Who's next?]

8gpfz.jpg

ajm2wx.gif

Not sure at all that this chain of events should have played out like this. Where were the cooler heads?

I am not a fan of board members disagreeing and it's worse when someone leaves. Very sad.

I have to believe this could have been handled better.

Not sure at all that this chain of events should have played out like this. Where were the cooler heads?

I am not a fan of board members disagreeing and it's worse when someone leaves. Very sad.

I have to believe this could have been handled better.

I think it was the cooler heads that told him that telling someone, who has asked about shipping cost, that you ship in a box and bubble wrap, means you shipped his order in a box with bubble wrap.

The cooler heads followed that up with an assertion that once it was determined that the order was neither boxed nor bubble wrapped that an apology, which lacked implications that it was the buyer's fault for not understanding, would be the balm that soothed all ills.

The cooler heads got ignored and the buyer got a pseudo-apology crammed down his cram hole.

so why did Taco bring this up?

The items arrived in described condition.

Do you want a postage refund or to return the books?

Are you trying to put Kyle on the probation list?

I think this makes both parties look bad.

Jimmy:

If you go here http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7645762#Post7645762 you can see that he didn't out Kyle, he asked for advice on how to handle the situation.

Well......I don't trust the old "advice" request. lol

Some use that as a pressure move.

Kyle claimed in the other thread that he apologized. Did he? I saw him type "sorry" but don't consider that an apology. Did I miss a real one?

Seriously. Im curious as to how much taco actually paid for shipping.

I think it was $4

The cost was not the issue. It was about a buyer asking in advance how a seller packages their books for shipment - being told boxed - and then envelope packaging arrives.

So if the seller is undercharging for securely boxing his books, they should address that. Seriously!

The cost was not the issue. It was about a buyer asking in advance how a seller packages their books for shipment - being told boxed - and then envelope packaging arrives.

So if the seller is undercharging for securely boxing his books, they should address that. Seriously!

Typically, how much does it cost, as a minimum, to ship within the US in a box?