• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

No matter the costs involved, this is one approach to avoid for all of us

+1

Sellers, please stop shipping comics via media mail. Buyers, please stop buying comics from sellers who ship them media mail. It's explicitly against postal regulations, period.

You're going to love his response then.

not for me..my prices range from 3.13 to 4.92 on media..and 11.39-11.99 on priority..what are you talking about..

I didn't respond because it was a 3 minute gap and I didn't even see it.

send it back...will send out the refund from paypal..your an insufficiently_thoughtful_person..My prices are shown, are you looking for things to off people, you tried in the revival thread..I don't need your cheap price on the asm I sold you, I did you a favor..I don't inflate my prices on my shipping or comics..Don't ever call me a liar, thats not true nor has it ever been true..So yea return it, I will paypal the money back to you. Give a cut rate price, and you complain about the shipping charge..wow..get a life

Edit: The revival thread comment is when he brought Revival back from a few pages back saying that he knew there was going to be a TV show. And then he posted a sales thread for a full run CGC 9.8 minutes later.

So, he told you it was in a box, it wasn't and now he doesn't want to be called a liar?? I was wrong. Seller needs a reality check. doh!

Enjoy the comic. :shy:

No matter the costs involved, this is one approach to avoid for all of us

+1

Sellers, please stop shipping comics via media mail. Buyers, please stop buying comics from sellers who ship them media mail. It's explicitly against postal regulations, period.

And apparently stop stealing priority material to use as packaging.

not for me..my prices range from 3.13 to 4.92 on media..and 11.39-11.99 on priority..what are you talking about..

send it back...will send out the refund from paypal..your an insufficiently_thoughtful_person..My prices are shown, are you looking for things to off people, you tried in the revival thread..I don't need your cheap price on the asm I sold you, I did you a favor..I don't inflate my prices on my shipping or comics..Don't ever call me a liar, thats not true nor has it ever been true..So yea return it, I will paypal the money back to you. Give a cut rate price, and you complain about the shipping charge..wow..get a life

Edit: The revival thread comment is when he brought Revival from a few pages back on the Modern section saying that he knew there was going to be a TV show. And then he posted a sales thread for a full run CGC 9.8 minutes later. A lot of members called him out for manipulating.

I've avoided him since I received the very poorly packed and damaged slab. I have also noticed how he tends to get very butthurt and play the victim when questioned about anything here or on other forums.

With that said, it looks as if he has had some successful and smooth transactions since our deal. So, caveat emptor for all that enter his sales threads...

Omg..give me a break...I ship single comics in boxes, and in nice enve's, depending on the safest way...The cost of shipping was the same either way..I have exactly what I charge for shipping..I actually pay more than I charge..I told him to quit whining..Next time you wanna bring up, let the person know your talking about em..Any comic ever shipped, I cannot believe this is even a topic, is refunded if damaged..It was in perfect condition, had a box ready..Then realized it would be safer in the mailer..If the person doesn't like that, they can give me back the comic, and get their money back..why am I even justifying this...And now I am angry..This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. If the comic was damaged, or bent, yea..This guy tried to start in a revival thread saying I was shilling..now this..this makes no sense to me at all..As for the individual..He got what he paid for and then some..I don't charge the paypal fee which some do etc..Why is this a discussion?

Edit: The revival thread comment is when he brought Revival from a few pages back on the Modern section saying that he knew there was going to be a TV show. And then he posted a sales thread for a full run CGC 9.8 minutes later. A lot of members called him out for manipulating.

I've avoided him since I received the very poorly packed and damaged slab. I have also noticed how he tends to get very butthurt and play the victim when questioned about anything here or on other forums.

With that said, it looks as if he has had some successful and smooth transactions since our deal. So, caveat emptor for all that enter his sales threads...

Did you get refunded? or not? If so, what would be the complaint then?

Omg..give me a break...I ship single comics in boxes, and in nice enve's, depending on the safest way...The cost of shipping was the same either way..I have exactly what I charge for shipping..I actually pay more than I charge..I told him to quit whining..Next time you wanna bring up, let the person know your talking about em..Any comic ever shipped, I cannot believe this is even a topic, is refunded if damaged..It was in perfect condition, had a box ready..Then realized it would be safer in the mailer..If the person doesn't like that, they can give me back the comic, and get their money back..why am I even justifying this...And now I am angry..This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. If the comic was damaged, or bent, yea..This guy tried to start in a revival thread saying I was shilling..now this..this makes no sense to me at all..As for the individual..He got what he paid for and then some..I don't charge the paypal fee which some do etc..Why is this a discussion?

Maybe learn to ship properly so you don't have to send out refunds for damages (shrug)

It isn't what you are charging that is the issue. The issue is:

- Yes I ship in a box with bubble wrap *book arrives sandwiched between priority mail flat cardboard lacking everything you claimed*

Edited by iceman399

see thats not correct..I ship slab priority medium, received a lot from here not even in priority..I ship raws, depending on how many various ways..The damaged comics, are usually slabs in priority medium boxes, so that argument makes no sense..get all your facts before you accuse anyone..That would be a new thing lately though..people getting all the facts, before accusations fly here..

The complain evidently is he is convinced I promised him a box with a single raw..He got a nice large comic mailer, with the comic firmly attached inside between 2 pieces of cardboard..The comic was in pristine condition..so I am not sure the complaint..I guess I could bend a comic and send it out for him, so he can whine some more..

The damaged comics, are usually slabs in priority medium boxes,

So you can't ship safely?

ScreenShot2014-04-28at102507PM_zps129d6d66.png

Wait so that pm came from someone else right and not you that states you ship in a box and bubble wrap?

Edited by iceman399

And yes I try to ship safely..I am sure things happen..Cgc has shipped out slabs that get broken..I didn't realize that things should never get damaged no matter what. I would hope that I ship safely..I do my best

You said it was shipped in a box and it was not. That is the only reason this is a discussion. If you're mad then take a deep breath and explain why you said it was in a box when it was not.

Why would I return an item I wanted to buy? I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't want it.

And you're telling me through PM that you did me a favor. You had the item listed at $30 with a 15% discount. I didn't get a special deal. I just bought it at the price you were selling it for. It is your choice to constantly bump your threads and offer discounts.

And yes I try to ship safely..I am sure things happen..Cgc has shipped out slabs that get broken..I didn't realize that things should never get damaged no matter what. I would hope that I ship safely..I do my best

The comic arrived safely. Where was the box?

see thats not correct..I ship slab priority medium, received a lot from here not even in priority..I ship raws, depending on how many various ways..The damaged comics, are usually slabs in priority medium boxes, so that argument makes no sense..get all your facts before you accuse anyone..That would be a new thing lately though..people getting all the facts, before accusations fly here..

Did you get refunded? or not? If so, what would be the complaint then?

I mentioned that I did get refunded and it went smoothly. With that said, this is not a priority medium box

1079153.jpg

The complain evidently is he is convinced I promised him a box with a single raw..He got a nice large comic mailer, with the comic firmly attached inside between 2 pieces of cardboard..The comic was in pristine condition..so I am not sure the complaint..I guess I could bend a comic and send it out for him, so he can whine some more..

Did you promise him that you would ship his comic to him in a box or an envelope?