• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

If you're saying that cf02cf03=phokingfacevalue then you are wrong. I don't accuse anyone of something I haven't verified and you posting two links without... say contacting one of the sellers listed under their feedback whom just so happen to be a forum member who could simply verify via PM whom they shipped the comics to.

That's the type of quick research I would do before throwing out an accusation.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=phokingfacevalue&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=365&which=positive&mPg=3&page=2

First I can post what I feel second. if these are in demand sell them off via email or PM or on here etc. but if someone on here is saying that shilling is at hand then be ready for peeps like me to question with out PM you. Your auction are in questions so course accusation will happen... welcome to the board by the way !!!

Posting what you feel? Wow, that's the standard of accusing a person of wrongdoing? And then you tell me where and how I should sell my comics? You are taking this personal just like Waylan. I'm just glad Waylan finally admitted to shilling in his last post so we can move on.

If you're saying that cf02cf03=phokingfacevalue then you are wrong. I don't accuse anyone of something I haven't verified and you posting two links without... say contacting one of the sellers listed under their feedback whom just so happen to be a forum member who could simply verify via PM whom they shipped the comics to.

That's the type of quick research I would do before throwing out an accusation.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=phokingfacevalue&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=365&which=positive&mPg=3&page=2

First I can post what I feel second. if these are in demand sell them off via email or PM or on here etc. but if someone on here is saying that shilling is at hand then be ready for peeps like me to question with out PM you. Your auction are in questions so course accusation will happen... welcome to the board by the way !!!

Posting what you feel? Wow, that's the standard of accusing a person of wrongdoing? And then you tell me where and how I should sell my comics? You are taking this personal just like Waylan. I'm just glad Waylan finally admitted to shilling in his last post so we can move on.

:facepalm:

I wish I knew what was going on here.

But, pretty well all the parties are irrelevant so it doesn't really matter.

xoxo

greggy

Glynn if you have a response to my post with legitimate thought put into it that would be great. Posting a facepalm just makes you look like a troll.

Sorry bro there no hope for understanding on your part. So without wasting PD I am moving on.... its been fun !!!

Dear Phoking/cf02cf03,

I'm about to wrap it up for the night, but this was very entertaining. I will save you as one of my favorite sellers for sure so please keep this ID. Maybe someday down the line we can do business on ebay. You seem like a very honest, likeable, and mentally stable guy and I want nothing more than to be your friend. I also apologize for taking your aznlovesauce2014 ID and trolling with it.

To everyone else - I hope this was as funny for you as it was for me. You know where to find me on ebay - feel free to buy, sell, or trade. Buy with confidence 737 with 100% Feedback.

Shop Smart....Shop S-Mart

Edited by JewellzCardzandCo

Glynn if you have a response to my post with legitimate thought put into it that would be great. Posting a facepalm just makes you look like a troll.

Sorry bro there no hope for understanding on your part. So without wasting PD I am moving on.... its been fun !!!

A sign of poor debate skills. Just go back through my posts and point out where I'm wrong so my "hope for understanding" can increase.

Speaking of phokingfacevalue.. did you see the neutral feedback he left for the seller after asking the boards if he should leave negative?

"Pushy Seller Sent 4 invoice within 2hrs then files dispute after 48hrs"

Just surprised ebay hasn't removed it is all.

yup! I had a bad experience and I'm entitled to leave a feedback which I felt was appropriate.

I may have to start thinking this way. hm

lol

No.

gladiator-thumbs-down.gif

I wish I knew what was going on here.

But, pretty well all the parties are irrelevant so it doesn't really matter.

xoxo

greggy

:roflmao:

He's been getting his game back lately.

:cloud9: