• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
20 20

36,203 posts in this topic

So, what does "Authorized CGC Dealer, Facilitator, and CAW" mean? It's kind of a bummer for someone who represents CGC to this extent to be having such trouble on their very Boards.

But this is why CGC attempts to police these representatives as well. Otherwise, it comes back to haunt CGC with reputation impacts.

So, what does "Authorized CGC Dealer, Facilitator, and CAW" mean? It's kind of a bummer for someone who represents CGC to this extent to be having such trouble on their very Boards.

But this is why CGC attempts to police these representatives as well. Otherwise, it comes back to haunt CGC with reputation impacts.

I really do want to know what it means. What is the difference between a facilitator and a CAW? And what exactly is an authorized dealer?

That being said team A is full of light, love and happiness while Team B is full of black hearts, darkness and drek.

Wait...which team am I on again?

I'm holding out for #teamtarantula. Those guys seem cool...and they got COI and Chrisco. :cloud9:

Membership requires a list of transactions completed on the boards (must be in excess of $100,000), a minimum of 400 sales threads (drek only, preferably burnt drek), certified letters of contributions from twelve (12) major charities, log in and password for imgflip.com and a blood sample.

Edited by Park

I really do want to know what it means. What is the difference between a facilitator and a CAW? And what exactly is an authorized dealer?

Hold on. Park and Ditch need to further distract from the topic that should occur here. They'll let us know when we can continue.

:popcorn:

Hold on. Park and Ditch need to further distract from the topic that should occur here. They'll let us know when we can continue.

:popcorn:

:mad:

25kk0ah.gif

Not another Team A vs. Team B.

Keep the topic on point - A-DONIS Probation Nomination by several members.

lol

My on point post regarding Adonis is that this is a continuous pattern of interest free loans he is getting from the sales forum.

While he technically may "make it right" within the rules laid out, he has repeatedly done this with multiple people. At this point, he is Lighthouse light.

The PL is a temporary list and a possible solution to a transaction. The HOS is for egregious offenses and habitual problem children.

:acclaim:

That being said team A is full of light, love and happiness while Team B is full of black hearts, darkness and drek.

I agree with you regarding Adonis and hope we can steer this thread back on point. This guy apparently doesn't follow through and hopes he can win people over behind the scenes and not make have all of this brought to light. Then when people finally do bring his name up in here "I'll make it right - refund or books." :facepalm: How is that making anything right? It really is a way to get an interest free loan for a period of time while the poor buyers are out their money and have no books. :sorry:

And regarding the Team A vs Team B comment - I wish you guys (all participants included) didn't always need to have the last word. One "side" has to give. Oftentimes it seems someone from Team A or B finds a way to turn something not involving them into this ongoing dispute. Next thing we know, we have five pages of back and forth. Someone just let the other side have the last work and wsttet.gif and let them "win." 2c

There's more than one.

OP posted on the 9th, right? So, the 12th is three days. Or my math is bad.

EDIT: O, it was 11:11 pm on the 9th. So y'know, late Sunday... :)

I meant there is more than one aggrieved party other OP/nominator to be made whole.

CAHokie

Barth

AlexH

MoJoePin

25kk0ah.gif

lol

My on point post regarding Adonis is that this is a continuous pattern of interest free loans he is getting from the sales forum.

While he technically may "make it right" within the rules laid out, he has repeatedly done this with multiple people. At this point, he is Lighthouse light.

The PL is a temporary list and a possible solution to a transaction. The HOS is for egregious offenses and habitual problem children.

I agree with you regarding Adonis and hope we can steer this thread back on point. This guy apparently doesn't follow through and hopes he can win people over behind the scenes and not make have all of this brought to light. Then when people finally do bring his name up in here "I'll make it right - refund or books." :facepalm: How is that making anything right? It really is a way to get an interest free loan for a period of time while the poor buyers are out their money and have no books. :sorry:

And regarding the Team A vs Team B comment - I wish you guys (all participants included) didn't always need to have the last word. One "side" has to give. Oftentimes it seems someone from Team A or B finds a way to turn something not involving them into this ongoing dispute. Next thing we know, we have five pages of back and forth. Someone just let the other side have the last work and wsttet.gif and let them "win." 2c

He held my money for months. I was supposed to get a Bob Layton sketch. Magically, everybody but me that went in on this sketch op got their comic. As far as I can tell, he never even had Layton draw it. Zero communication and updates. I thought it was taking so long because I didn't do fast track. Finally had enough and had to badger him for a few weeks to get a refund. Because I did get the refund I never nominated him for the PL but I really should have given how long I had to wait.

Never again.

25kk0ah.gif

lol

Didn't you just do what you were asking others not to do? Better to focus on the Adonis situation, right?

I'd like to know the difference as well, as this is not the first situation involving a designated representative. Do they sign some form of 'code of conduct' how they must handle CGC submissions?

25kk0ah.gif

lol

How different is what Adonis does (repeatedly) from the people that have to fight to get their money back through Paypal from scammers?

Not much. While Adonis' intent is not malicious, he still reaps the benefits of other people's money for months on end.

I believe he has to be considered for the HOS.

The Team A and B thing is infinitely tedious for others on the boards. I understand that.

After three pages of reading, I think I'll have no other choice but to remove myself from sales. I'm at the mercy of those who know me and don't know me.

I cannot apologize enough to the two boardies, who I've been in contact with regarding this last shipping fiasco. I've advised them that once I return, their books will be shipped on a timely manner.

As far as the interest free loan comments, no one on the boards is is a bank, or an atmosphere, nor would I treat them as such.

As far as the cgc/caw/facilitator it's meant to represent convention services. Just like those providing services, there were hiccups.

I am not a thief, nor would I want to be one.

A shipping procrastinator, YES! But I don't steal.. Well time stolen from the boardies.

Isn't this the same thing Symbiotic did? hm

He was about to be added to the Probation List and "through [himself] at the mercy of the Boards" and talked about how he wasn't going to sell anymore?

No offense Adonis, but why not try to work something out with the people that gave you a loan additional to simply giving them a refund or sending them the books they were expecting a month ago? Why not take your lumps and use this as a learning experience instead of playing the role of victim and throwing your hands up in the air and saying - "I'm taking my ball and going home."

There's more than one.

I meant there is more than one aggrieved party other OP/nominator to be made whole.

CAHokie

Barth

AlexH

MoJoePin

backpedal.gif

:baiting:

There's more than one.

CAHokie

Barth

AlexH

MoJoePin

backpedal.gif

:baiting:

lol

I'm not backpeddling! I've been trying to stick to the topic. :baiting: