• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

New sales thread rules.

1. :takeit: in thread or PM wins, time stamp determines.

2. Shipping $10 for priority boxed

3. Payment must be via paypal, and buyer is responsible for guessing my paypal address, if buyer does not correctly guess then I am not responsible for completing the transaction.

New sales thread rules.

1. :takeit: in thread or PM wins, time stamp determines.

2. Shipping $10 for priority boxed

3. Payment must be via paypal, and buyer is responsible for guessing my paypal address, if buyer does not correctly guess then I am not responsible for completing the transaction.

4. If I get a better offer in a P.M. get lost? (shrug)

not-sure-if-serious-or-joking.jpg
+1

Yes sir!

Gotta love the drama on the boards, taking away from a blast in NYC

:eyeroll:

Good old drama. Taking someone's money for comics (to theoretically spend at NYCC) and not worry about shipping the books for over a month despite repeated inquiries. Drama. :cloud9:

No mess.

Customer service 101 brought to you by Columbia Comics.

Hey everyone, feel free to send me any amount of money (large or small) that I will keep for months on end.

At some point when there is enough "drama", I will send it back to you. You know, after I have used it to buy other things and potentially make some money.

CGC sales forum=interest free loans. :applause:

You guys are being too hard on Adonis
I think the situation is HoS worthy. I wonder how many more will chime in with "problems"?

I will publicly vote yes for the HOS.

[The sale] doesn't end when you get the money.

This should be in flashing gold and red letters atop each of the sales forums here. It's baffling how many members of these boards don't get this.

Yes sir!

Good old drama. Taking someone's money for comics (to theoretically spend at NYCC) and not worry about shipping the books for over a month despite repeated inquiries. Drama. :cloud9:

No mess.

Hey everyone, feel free to send me any amount of money (large or small) that I will keep for months on end.

At some point when there is enough "drama", I will send it back to you. You know, after I have used it to buy other things and potentially make some money.

Um I'm not offering any sort of advice on customer service.

Of course I can always count on you to continue to troll around my posts.

Surprised your posse isn't here. You girls rarely travel alone

Established rivalry - check

Name calling - check

Friday - check

:popcorn:

Agreed on all counts.

What I don't understand is why there was an unprovoked attack. I didn't even say anything regarding Adonis. Just thought it was sad that his NYCC was interrupted by this, even if it's well deserved.

Established rivalry - check

Name calling - check

Friday - check

:popcorn:

Agreed on all counts.

What I don't understand is why there was an unprovoked attack. I didn't even say anything regarding Adonis. Just thought it was sad that his NYCC was interrupted by this, even if it's well deserved.

Because people know if they say something negative about you, warranted or not, you react.

Yes sir!

No mess.

Um I'm not offering any sort of advice on customer service.

Of course I can always count on you to continue to troll around my posts.

Surprised your posse isn't here. You girls rarely travel alone

Um by dismissing the complaints of several people who have not received merchandise or refunds or communication of any sort as drama, you made a crystal clear statement that you don't know what customer service is.

Nobody is trolling you. You just have a habit of continually posting asinine statements and then whining when someone calls you out for it because you have no defense and don't have the capability to own it when you are wrong.

Drama, trolling, posses and all your other comebacks that are based in Buzzword Fantasy Land are just cover for the fact that you can't actually have a conversation with anyone that disagrees with you. My "posse" is typically people that can think for themselves and don't molest logic on a daily basis.

Your "posse" seems to be on Logic's Sex Offender list as well as the Irony Fairy's and Hyperbole Gnome's most wanted list.