• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Have the people that bought raw from you today been invoiced? If so, are the books packed and ready to be shipped tomorrow or Monday with tracking numbers? My last $200 buy on these boards, this family, was shipped promptly and received in five days across country. Can you match that service or is that business model showing too much polish?

Dan

Dan

I didn't sell any RAW books.

lol You're doing this on purpose, right?

Have the people that bought raw from you today been invoiced? If so, are the books packed and ready to be shipped tomorrow or Monday with tracking numbers? My last $200 buy on these boards, this family, was shipped promptly and received in five days across country. Can you match that service or is that business model showing too much polish?

Dan

Dan

I didn't sell any RAW books on the boards. They're all CGC SS books. Handed over to CGC.

Dan

Dan

I didn't sell any RAW books on the boards. They're all CGC SS books. Handed over to CGC.

lol Okay, I'll take the bait. Way to pick up on the least important bit of Dan's post.

I've always said the boards are a like a big family, we gripe, fight, and argue, but in the end, we're all family here.

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

I can't tell if you're making fun of me, or making fun of the boards.

I'm only making fun of you if you think we're all family here.

This isn't a community. This isn't a family. There are a few here that have made friends and genuinely care about each other. But the vast majority are just a bunch of internet nuts with time on their hands, axes to grind, imaginary reputations to defend, and collections to bolster. Incredibly entertaining at times, but not people I would trust farther than my fist can reach - or in your case the extent of my PayPal protection.

In an earlier post today you said you slacked on shipping. Can the people that bought today expect the same, even though the books aren't raw and in your hands? I guess all I'm asking is it appropriate for a buyer to expect his or her books as soon as possible? The best deals I've done on these boards were bought, confirmed and shipped within 48 hours. So I know it is possible. Take someone's money, send them the thing they bought.

Dan

Edited by Dano

Also, are we forgetting the CGC SS Illuminati thread that was started a year ago that basically detailed everything already posted in this thread?

O, I get it. You don't mean, "They can't complain because it's cool," you mean, "They can't complain because we've been over this ground enough times that they should know better." Yes?

Yes.

PL worthy? yes. HOS? I don't think so.

Hey guys. I'll chime in here cause I'm away.

I've been slacking with shipping.

I'll gladly offer a 100% refund, or if they want to give me a chance when I return, to make it up.

I understand the rules, and this was a total oversight on my part.

I'm at your mercy.

I want everyone to be happy.

It shouldn't take repeated requests for shipping and a nomination to the PL to get you to do the right thing.

The people that were included in the NYCC thread know that their books are with CGC - Not with me.

But yes, I whole heartedly agree with you.

They get shipped from CGC to the buyers? Or do they come to you first?

I should of realized that everything spoken or typed will come back to haunt you/me.

Specially when emotions ran high back then.

I'm not looking for a fight, or do I want stir something that should of never happened on my behalf.

:popcorn: Fridays rock

This isn't a community. This isn't a family. There are a few here that have made friends and genuinely care about each other. But the vast majority are just a bunch of internet nuts with time on their hands, axes to grind, imaginary reputations to defend, and collections to bolster. Incredibly entertaining at times, but not people I would trust farther than my fist can reach - or in your case the extent of my PayPal protection.

Best post I've read on these boards

Also, are we forgetting the CGC SS Illuminati thread that was started a year ago that basically detailed everything already posted in this thread?

O, I get it. You don't mean, "They can't complain because it's cool," you mean, "They can't complain because we've been over this ground enough times that they should know better." Yes?

Yes.

PL worthy? yes. HOS? I don't think so.

Agreed.

:popcorn: Fridays rock

Best post I've read on these boards

Ditch, if you don't mind, I'll be using this as my toast during my family's Thanksgiving dinner