• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Established rivalry - check

Name calling - check

Friday - check

:popcorn:

Agreed on all counts.

What I don't understand is why there was an unprovoked attack. I didn't even say anything regarding Adonis. Just thought it was sad that his NYCC was interrupted by this, even if it's well deserved.

Because people know if they say something negative about you, warranted or not, you react.

Fair enough. Rupp was dead on abt Park lol

Name calling - check

Friday - check

Agreed on all counts.

What I don't understand is why there was an unprovoked attack. I didn't even say anything regarding Adonis. Just thought it was sad that his NYCC was interrupted by this, even if it's well deserved.

It may have been unintentional but you kind of made it sound as if my nomination was in poor taste because it is disrupting his fun time in NY. You never mentioned the part about it being well deserved and/or his own fault.

Name calling - check

Friday - check

Agreed on all counts.

He's got a string of stinky deals on the Boards. Why is it sad that it should oh-so-briefly interrupt his enjoyment of NYCC, especially if it's well deserved?

Name calling - check

Friday - check

Agreed on all counts.

It may have been unintentional but you kind of made it sound as if my nomination was in poor taste because it is disrupting his fun time in NY. You never mentioned the part about it being well deserved and/or his own fault.

See that's the funny thing. I was in no shape, way or form dismissing the complaints of others. In fact, I was actually saying that he's off at NYCC having fun instead of handling his business dealings, which is sad.

I don't have a dog in the fight as I would never have a reason to buy from Adonis. I've met him on more than one occasion and he's a nice enough guy but I'm not excusing him for his shortcomings.

Name calling - check

Friday - check

Agreed on all counts.

See that's the funny thing. I was in no shape, way or form dismissing the complaints of others. In fact, I was actually saying that he's off at NYCC having fun instead of handling his business dealings, which is sad.

I don't have a dog in the fight as I would never have a reason to buy from Adonis. I've met him on more than one occasion and he's a nice enough guy but I'm not excusing him for his shortcomings.

backpedal.gif

Honestly, I don't think anyone can actually complain about Adonis's shipping times.

m1703.gif

:gossip: What about the three people that still haven't received books...a month later?

Should have known by the two other times in the past 24 months that its been brought up in this thread that Adonis ships what he wants, when he wants. :sumo:

Honestly, I don't think anyone can actually complain about Adonis's shipping times.

Seriously Jimmy? 5 weeks is an acceptable shipping time for you? Not to mention, it still hasnt actually been shipped yet.

My shortcomings are my own fault, but in every situation, I've always remedied the problem.

The last thing I want is for this to turn ugly or bad, which I doubt it will. As Speed-D pointed out earlier, business practices need to be polished up.

I don't want people or board members to be too quick to judge. Let me live up to my word with the OP(s) and we can move forward from there.

I've always said the boards are a like a big family, we gripe, fight, and argue, but in the end, we're all family here.

I don't want to see member arguing over this.

And the CGC SS Illuminati wasn't started by me...and it was supposed be a fun thing, but it went way too far....looking back, I would of never suggested it.

Name calling - check

Friday - check

Agreed on all counts.

Much love to all fellow Boardies, but, um...

Gotta love the drama on the boards, taking away from a blast in NYC

and

Just thought it was sad that his NYCC was interrupted by this

are, at best, super-extra-duper poor ways to say

he's off at NYCC having fun instead of handling his business dealings, which is sad

Also, are we forgetting the CGC SS Illuminati thread that was started a year ago that basically detailed everything already posted in this thread?

O, I get it. You don't mean, "They can't complain because it's cool," you mean, "They can't complain because we've been over this ground enough times that they should know better." Yes?

I've always said the boards are a like a big family, we gripe, fight, and argue, but in the end, we're all family here.

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

I can't tell if you're making fun of me, or making fun of the boards.

Have the people that bought raw from you today been invoiced? If so, are the books packed and ready to be shipped tomorrow or Monday with tracking numbers? My last $200 buy on these boards, this family, was shipped promptly and received in five days across country. Can you match that service or is that business model showing too much polish?

Dan

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

I can't tell if you're making fun of me, or making fun of the boards.

I'm actually speechless

Have the people that bought raw from you today been invoiced? If so, are the books packed and ready to be shipped tomorrow or Monday with tracking numbers? My last $200 buy on these boards, this family, was shipped promptly and received in five days across country. Can you match that service or is that business model showing too much polish?

Dan

Dan

I didn't sell any RAW books.