• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Maybe his phone is off?

Or his account is messed up? (shrug)

vemd93.gif

Ha ha

He read my messages

1. I hardly get on here and 2. my phone was off that's why I hadn't read his message on here

He's read mine

I'm trying to make things right

Isn't that the point? He wanted his money if he still has the book to sell I'll buy it and the deal will be done I'm off the list

Everything is good

Right now it doesn't seem like it's going anywhere

Maybe his phone is off?

vemd93.gif

Ha ha

He read my messages

1. I hardly get on here and 2. my phone was off that's why I hadn't read his message on here

He's read mine

Isn't that the point? He wanted his money if he still has the book to sell I'll buy it and the deal will be done I'm off the list

Everything is good

Why do you want to get off the PL list?

Maybe he's not in any sort of rush to get you off the list? (shrug)

So he's in no rush to get the cash he was complaining About?

He came to the boards saying how I'm no good and won't pay him

Not even trying to listen to my side

Now I'm trying to make things right and its a no go?

I don't understand that

Maybe his phone is off?

vemd93.gif

Ha ha

He read my messages

He's read mine

Everything is good

Why do you want to get off the PL list?

I don't like being on the list. I'm not a shady individual(plenty of people will beg to differ)

I want to make things right with the seller and maybe buy a few books off the boards

But when you're on the PL it's hard to do.

Sweeten the pot

Compensate him for his troubles

This guy is Too much to believe. The only reason he is coming back to this transaction is because the book that he bought - and subsequently refused to pay for- has escalated in value in the three months since the busted deal. Now he has the perfect opportunity to come back and mea culpa and try and get Rich to sell him the book at the original strike price.

Now, I don't know if Rich still has the book or not, but even if he does, there is no way he is going to sell it to him at the auction price from November or December or whatever. That would give this cat the opportunity to profit from his own deal breaking.

As far as being a brazen, opportunistic, self-serving attempt to profiteer off ones own bad actions, this is one of the best attempts I have ever seen. (worship)

This guy is Too much to believe. The only reason he is coming back to this transaction is because the book that he bought - and subsequently refused to pay for- has escalated in value in the three months since the busted deal. Now he has the perfect opportunity to come back and mea culpa and try and get Rich to sell him the book at the original strike price.

Now, I don't know if Rich still has the book or not, but even if he does, there is no way he is going to sell it to him at the auction price from November or December or whatever. That would give this cat the opportunity to profit from his own deal breaking.

As far as being a brazen, opportunistic, self-serving attempt to profiteer off ones own bad actions, this is one of the best attempts I have ever seen. (worship)

The book was always a cheap price

When I won the book for $300 that was a steal

I don't even care about the book

I'd just like to be off the list

And by what everyone has said every time I've read this thread

Complete the deal and it's done

Fast way to get off the list. I'm sure he doesn't even have the book anymore

I'm just trying to do what everyone keeps telling me I should do to get off the list

Now That things are somewhat fixed and I have the money

I'm only doing it because the book went up a few $ ?

Get outta here with that

The book hasn't gone up that much since I won it on eBay

like I said the book doesn't even matter

I'm definitely not paying him $300 and getting nothing in return not even close to what the deal was

I won the book for a cheap price

If he still has the book he got the better end of the deal by not hearing my side of things and was able to keep it

I don't care about the book

I just want to do what needs to be done to get off the list

I spoke to Rich on the phone about two weeks ago. He is a pretty busy guy.

I can't speak for him, but if it was me, consider yourself lucky that he might just be ignoring you ;)

See, there isn't just a PL list, there is a mental list that every reputable person here keeps, and I imagine you are never getting off it.

Suck it up and move on.