• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Do you think if you're off the list people have to deal with you?

I'm sure you're on plenty of You may be on personal lists so what will change?

I've bought and sold enough on these boards

I don't need someone thread crapping with

He's on the PL list beware every time I try to sell/buy something

I've never burned anyone

Everyone who bought a book from me on the boards had a pleasant experience and got good deals

Go ask them yourself.

I hope you never get off the list. You don't handle your business properly, and you only come back to make things right when you can't buy books on the Boards, not because it is the right thing to do, or to make it right with Rich.

The selling threads of these Boards make me want to puke lately.

I've never burned anyone

Everyone who bought a book from me on the boards had a pleasant experience and got good deals

Go ask them yourself.

Coming on here and getting pissy with everyone is not going to achieve a desired result. You need to take this beef up with Rich, and Rich only. Maybe try being a bit more polite and simply ask if anyone can contact him for you, and try and resolve it through a P.M.

Come around here with an attitude, and your not going to get a warm a fuzzy feeling.

I hope you never get off the list. You don't handle your business properly, and you only come back to make things right when you can't buy books on the Boards, not because it is the right thing to do, or to make it right with Rich.

Agreed. I don't know how some people can even show their face on the boards after the stuff they say or do. I would be embarrassed, but sadly enough they are completely unphased by how the boards view them. :facepalm:

Agreed. I don't know how some people can even show their face on the boards after the stuff they say or do. I would be embarrassed, but sadly enough they are completely unphased by how the boards view them. :facepalm:

Just another notch on that mental "not to buy from" list. Sadly this list is much bigger than my favorite sellers list. :facepalm:

Go get 'em Sean. :applause:

The conspicuous lack of remorse speaks to the real reason why he wants off the list.

This guy is Too much to believe. The only reason he is coming back to this transaction is because the book that he bought - and subsequently refused to pay for- has escalated in value in the three months since the busted deal. Now he has the perfect opportunity to come back and mea culpa and try and get Rich to sell him the book at the original strike price.

Now, I don't know if Rich still has the book or not, but even if he does, there is no way he is going to sell it to him at the auction price from November or December or whatever. That would give this cat the opportunity to profit from his own deal breaking.

As far as being a brazen, opportunistic, self-serving attempt to profiteer off ones own bad actions, this is one of the best attempts I have ever seen. (worship)

time is a flat circle

Just another notch on that mental "not to buy from" list. Sadly this list is much bigger than my favorite sellers list. :facepalm:

He wasn't already on your list? He made my list before he even had 20 posts after he went wild in Comics General upon his arrival.

I haven't even tried to buy anything

Like I first said I finally got things mostly worked out

And wanted to see if he wanted to make a deal for the book

I never said sell it to me for the $300 I won a few months ago

Everyone here just assumed like always

Quick to judge. He opened the message and didn't respond

There's really nothing else I can do. If he doesn't want to finish the deal that's all him

I'm willing to try to work something out

Just like I was willing to work something out months ago

I offered a trade of equal value at the time and he declined

I'm trying to make things right and everyone still gets on my case and is quick to judge

It's the same handful of people every time

I've never burned anyone

Go ask them yourself.

Coming on here and getting pissy with everyone is not going to achieve a desired result. You need to take this beef up with Rich, and Rich only. Maybe try being a bit more polite and simply ask if anyone can contact him for you, and try and resolve it through a P.M.

Come around here with an attitude, and your not going to get a warm a fuzzy feeling.

Dude look at the way everyone started attacking me when I said I sent him a few messages and got no reply

It's the same handful of people everytime

I've met a lot of really cool people on the boards

But the few that attack people when they feel like it aren't people I want to associate with

I try to do what everyone says I need to do and I get ganged up on

There's really nothing else I can do.

Yes there is.

Close your account on the boards and leave.

There's really nothing else I can do. If he doesn't want to finish the deal that's all him

I'm willing to try to work something out

Just like I was willing to work something out months ago

I offered a trade of equal value at the time and he declined

I'm trying to make things right and everyone still gets on my case and is quick to judge

It's the same handful of people every time

Yeah, wildly_fanciful_statement.

It's all you.

You gave him the runaround with several excuses as you have done with others.

Buy, pay, move on not buy, ignore, make several excuses, ignore, never complete the deal, come back months later, spin a different tale, act appalled when someone calls you out, try to blame others for being mean.

Try remorse or at least look up what it means so you will understand why you are being given a hard time.

There's really nothing else I can do.

Yes there is.

Close your account on the boards and leave.

+1

He wasn't already on your list? He made my list before he even had 20 posts after he went wild in Comics General upon his arrival.

It's hard to keep track these days. :eyeroll: