• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Thanks. I am only half way through my coffee and my brain is not functioning anywhere near capacity.

He can get himself off of the HOS by a long history of good behavior and positive contributions to the boards. In theory at least.

flying-pig.gif

lol I never said I thought he would do it, just that in theory he could! :D

Also, I noticed you have him on the PL twice, once with Hustruck first and the other with CGCboy first. You have both his names on their in both entries, does he really need two placeholders? The PL could get REALLY big if we follow that route.

Also, I noticed you have him on the PL twice, once with Hustruck first and the other with CGCboy first. You have both his names on their in both entries, does he really need two placeholders? The PL could get REALLY big if we follow that route.

Was probably just a clerical error. Fixed.

I added him under both names.

If someone signed up today and looked for CGCBoy, they might not notice it under "H". ;)

doh!

doh!

It really should be just one listing. That is historically how it has been and there are several examples of multiple board names under one line. If you feel better reverse it so CGCBoy comes first. :D

Edited by PovertyRow

The Mods have said several times they will not do that.

I'm not understanding this. ???

doh! I quoted the wrong post (deleted it). What I meant to quote was someone suggesting the usernames are in red if they are on the PL/HOS list.

This has been suggested many times but the Mods will not do that.

doh! I quoted the wrong post (deleted it). What I meant to quote was someone suggesting the usernames are in red if they are on the PL/HOS list.

More my fault, I wasn't suggesting that on a Username, but on the actual list itself. I understand they are already in purple, but maybe a side disclaimer with something along the lines that this person is also a member of the HoS/PL to let members know that they STILL have an uncompleted transaction on the books.

More my fault, I wasn't suggesting that on a Username, but on the actual list itself. I understand they are already in purple, but maybe a side disclaimer with something along the lines that this person is also a member of the HoS/PL to let members know that they STILL have an uncompleted transaction on the books.

I'm a bit confused. The HOS/PL list only lists those people actively on the PL and/or HOS. Links were added under Harvey's coordination so we can just click on the name and see the nomination. So not sure where this side disclaimer would be.

I nominate Thomas Brady of Brookline, Mass., for HOS. He's known on the boards as 18-1mybutt and prettyboysteroid.

There have been numerous rules violations.

1. First, on August 13, 2014, he put up on I take it on my mixed sale of videos "Dude, Where's My Car", "Reefer Madness", "Plan 9 from Outer Space" and "How to Cheat on a Super Model like a Champ and Totally, Like, Get Away With It, Dude." Payment was never made, but I got tickets to some NFL game in February 2015 because "dude, we both know this is going to happen."

2. Second, on August 24, 2014, he threw up on I take it on New Mutants 98, proclaiming, "Dude, we both know they are going to cast a vacant, hit-and-miss, pretty boy attached to a super hottie for this role, and, not to give anything away, but remember my name b----." When Ryan Reynolds was cast instead he couldn't pay because he was using his cash to "make his agent disappear, like Sons of Anarchy disappear." He also wondered why my shipment didn't include the "trial run version", "Deadpool" starring Clint Eastwood.

3. Lastly, on December 13, 2014, he put up an I-take it on my sale of two super rare flea market finds entitled "How to Utilize Obnoxiously Blue Eyes to Shoot Invisible Laser Beams That Deflate Footballs by Two PSI", "How Two Comes from 1+1", "PSI Miami", "How Presidents BS Their Way Through Press Conferences" and "Cmon Dude, You Don't Have to Actually Have to Be a President for the Last Book to Work for You, Give Me Strength Lord, Give Me Strength."

I have yet to receive payment despite numerous pms as well as emails to his personal account "youreonlyopenifisaysob----@hotmail.com". I sent the books anyway because all of his kudos was positive. Was that a mistake?

Anyhoo, I think this is more than enough for the HOS. Comes up short for the PL, obviously.

I nominate Thomas Brady of Brookline, Mass., for HOS. He's known on the boards as 18-1mybutt and prettyboysteroid.

There have been numerous rules violations.

1. First, on August 13, 2014, he put up on I take it on my mixed sale of videos "Dude, Where's My Car", "Reefer Madness", "Plan 9 from Outer Space" and "How to Cheat on a Super Model like a Champ and Totally, Like, Get Away With It, Dude." Payment was never made, but I got tickets to some NFL game in February 2015 because "dude, we both know this is going to happen."

2. Second, on August 24, 2014, he threw up on I take it on New Mutants 98, proclaiming, "Dude, we both know they are going to cast a vacant, hit-and-miss, pretty boy attached to a super hottie for this role, and, not to give anything away, but remember my name b----." When Ryan Reynolds was cast instead he couldn't pay because he was using his cash to "make his agent disappear, like Sons of Anarchy disappear." He also wondered why my shipment didn't include the "trial run version", "Deadpool" starring Clint Eastwood.

3. Lastly, on December 13, 2014, he put up an I-take it on my sale of two super rare flea market finds entitled "How to Utilize Obnoxiously Blue Eyes to Shoot Invisible Laser Beams That Deflate Footballs by Two PSI", "How Two Comes from 1+1", "PSI Miami", "How Presidents BS Their Way Through Press Conferences" and "Cmon Dude, You Don't Have to Actually Have to Be a President for the Last Book to Work for You, Give Me Strength Lord, Give Me Strength."

I have yet to receive payment despite numerous pms as well as emails to his personal account "youreonlyopenifisaysob----@hotmail.com". I sent the books anyway because all of his kudos was positive. Was that a mistake?

Anyhoo, I think this is more than enough for the HOS. Comes up short for the PL, obviously.

WTH Did I just read? lol The only way it would have made any sense is if Jimmy wrote it and the fact he didn't and even worse, doesn't understand it, makes me :ohnoez: