• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I don't care

Quite funny really,just don't biotch when you ever get screwed over by someone.

Would Jimmy still have the right though to biotch if he did NOT get his books?

Nominate for PL too?

Yes.

Nope. I'm sure that wouldn't stop him from moaning about it, though.

Oh so, new rule? You can no longer nominate to the PL? Good to know.

But the person he's dealing with is already on the PL - that's the whole point.

That Jimmy doesn't care about the PL and will deal with anyone willing to throw $ at him is his prerogative - just like it's the community's prerogative to tell him to suck it when the deal eventually goes sour.

Gotcha. He could still nominate and be one of the people to be made whole before Symbiotic is removed. (thumbs u

:gossip: Symbiotic isn't on the PL.

Then who are we talking about? lol

I came in this thread after the suggestion of "jimmy should know better"

I said it before and I'll say it again. Heritage Shills. HERITAGE SHILLS ALL THE TIME, THEY TELL YOU THEY SHILL.

He apologized and said he wouldn't do it again. HAS HERITAGE EVER APOLOGIZED?

So yeah, I don't care. This entire discussion thread is just high school gossip wildly_fanciful_statement. Go back a few pages and you'll see I had to ask who you guys were talking about after the "jimmy should know better".

So yeah - I don't care about when the discussions are stupid.

Ive never bought or will buy from heritage either..keep on supporting the scum jimmy its noble work your doing

You have a certain way of saying things which makes me instinctively want to disagree.

you may disagree everyone is entitled to their opinion. How you could support what I'm arguing against is beyond me though

'Cuz you're getting so heated and self-righteous, it's off-putting.

Im sorry if Im not nice enough in my argument against the shady people on these boards and those who support them. I will try to be nicer when talking about those who rip people off and their supporters.

Do I sense sarcasm in there? If by "shady people" you mean people who deal with Heritage, then you're talking to most of us here.

It does bring up a good question. If everyone is so against shilling here, then why do you continue to buy and support Heritage?

I don't care

Nominate for PL too?

Yes.

That Jimmy doesn't care about the PL and will deal with anyone willing to throw $ at him is his prerogative - just like it's the community's prerogative to tell him to suck it when the deal eventually goes sour.

Gotcha. He could still nominate and be one of the people to be made whole before Symbiotic is removed. (thumbs u

I said it before and I'll say it again. Heritage Shills. HERITAGE SHILLS ALL THE TIME, THEY TELL YOU THEY SHILL.

So yeah, I don't care. This entire discussion thread is just high school gossip wildly_fanciful_statement. Go back a few pages and you'll see I had to ask who you guys were talking about after the "jimmy should know better".

Ive never bought or will buy from heritage either..keep on supporting the scum jimmy its noble work your doing

You have a certain way of saying things which makes me instinctively want to disagree.

you may disagree everyone is entitled to their opinion. How you could support what I'm arguing against is beyond me though

I don't care

Nominate for PL too?

Yes.

I don't care

Nominate for PL too?

Yes.

I just felt like doing one of those long "Quote multiple things" FTW! posts. :D

:tonofbricks:

It does bring up a good question. If everyone is so against shilling here, then why do you continue to buy and support Heritage?

:foryou: Speedy D it's your turn.

Sorry m'man, I've never bought from Heritage. I can't get past that damn BP.

I have never bought anything from Heritage,but with that said.I trust and greatly respect Steve Borock,so I would have no hesitation in buying anything from a company he is affiliated with.

Even though they shill their auctions? Heritage did well to hire Steve. Having a reputable person affiliated with you goes a long to clean up a tarnished image.

I have never bought anything from Heritage,but with that said.I trust and greatly respect Steve Borock,so I would have no hesitation in buying anything from a company he is affiliated with.

Even though they shill their auctions? Heritage did well to hire Steve. Having a reputable person affiliated with you goes a long to clean up a tarnished image.

I have never heard of this,is it really going on? Heritage shilling auctions?

My memory is for spoon, but it was discussed a ton a while ago. Do a search in CG and I'm sure you'll find it. It was a huge deal for a while around here. I have no idea if they still do it, or to what extent they did it in the past.

That makes me nervous reading that too. I've bought a LOT of stuff from Heritage! :eek:

My memory is for spoon, but it was discussed a ton a while ago. Do a search in CG and I'm sure you'll find it. It was a huge deal for a while around here. I have no idea if they still do it, or to what extent they did it in the past.

It's completely legal in TX (where Heritage is based), so I'm assuming they're still doing it :shrug:

It's completely legal in TX (where Heritage is based), so I'm assuming they're still doing it :shrug:

I believe you are correct...its such a shady business practice even though its "legal"

I'll try and find the discussion, as it was a long session about a legal case that came up from either a former contractor or employee of Heritage that felt he was owed money for assisting in their shilling. I seem to remember it had to do with $12,000 he felt had been earned, but I may be wrong.

That number seems to stick in my mind.

This is serious and was discussed at length before? They really DO shill their auctions?! :eek::o I feel like I've bought so many books via their Sunday auctions! :facepalm:

This is serious and was discussed at length before? They really DO shill their auctions?! :eek::o I feel like I've bought so many books via their Sunday auctions! :facepalm:

Its ok though man, they give good deals sometimes so its all good

O yeah man, it's totally serious. They created at least one fake account, with a name and everything, that they used just for shilling. Bosco will find the thread and resurrect it.

Its ok though man, they give good deals sometimes so its all good

^^

You know me... all about the good deals and cool books! (thumbs u

O yeah man, it's totally serious. They created at least one fake account, with a name and everything, that they used just for shilling. Bosco will find the thread and resurrect it.

Does Steve Borock know about this? :eek: