• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

From what I can tell, this was the last PL situation on the table, pending resolution, right?

I think he is laying low since his shilling was discovered and he took a (deserved) beating. Hasn't posted since 1/23/2014. Which is a VERY long time for him. I hope you are made whole Dale.

Doesn't look good.

Dale, If you don't mind me asking, how long ago was the transaction? He got caught shilling (great job Joe) and then reset his bids and someone won a cgc'd book for .99+shipping and he refused to send so he got negged. Got raked over in General for it and has been gone ever since. I REALLY don't want to see you get burned, you're always so nice to me at NYCC :(

I think I sent the invoice about January 8th. He has been pretty straight forward all along, that he needed to sell some stuff before he sent payment, and that's fine. He asked me to give him a couple of weeks and that's fine too. Just hope he comes through.

I intend to give him every shot to make it right.

So, (@ Dale) has HusTruck paid this invoice yet? If not, when are the 30 days up for purposes of PL nomination?

I'm going to go ahead and say, that I've had a very high $$$ transaction with HusTruck (in the $1k range) and it went smooth as butter. I think some of the reason he is coming across as a flake, is because he is a noob trying to act like a pro. I don't think he is truly dishonest. I don't. Made a few mistakes, misjudged his money, YES>Dishonest? No

Gijoeisawesome. I am glad you had a good transaction with him. But a broken clock is still right twice a day. Remember he came in here day one blasting an established store owner and bashing him, leveling ridiculous charges all because he wanted to drum up business for himself. He lowballed a charity thread (I mean come on, really?!) He was caught shilling his own eBay sales, which he advertised extensively on these boards (after BLASTING Symbiotic for doing the same thing, guess he got inspired) Then after getting caught, he reset his auction. Someone won his Action Comics book, he refused to send it out (because it was won for .99c + shipping) and then he "gave" that same book to his friend as an engagement present.

To me and many members of the boards his name is mud. I know I would never do a deal with him. I'm glad you didn't get burned, but these are not the actions of a n00b.

I understand that Jaybuck, but if someone is getting blasted (and rightly so) for doing something wrong, and you have had an opposing experience with said person, I think it is only right to speak up. While I do not approve at all of what he did, I am saying he has done a few things right.

From what I can tell, this was the last PL situation on the table, pending resolution, right?

I think he is laying low since his shilling was discovered and he took a (deserved) beating. Hasn't posted since 1/23/2014. Which is a VERY long time for him. I hope you are made whole Dale.

Doesn't look good.

Dale, If you don't mind me asking, how long ago was the transaction? He got caught shilling (great job Joe) and then reset his bids and someone won a cgc'd book for .99+shipping and he refused to send so he got negged. Got raked over in General for it and has been gone ever since. I REALLY don't want to see you get burned, you're always so nice to me at NYCC :(

I think I sent the invoice about January 8th. He has been pretty straight forward all along, that he needed to sell some stuff before he sent payment, and that's fine. He asked me to give him a couple of weeks and that's fine too. Just hope he comes through.

So, (@ Dale) has HusTruck paid this invoice yet? If not, when are the 30 days up for purposes of PL nomination?

I'm going to go ahead and say, that I've had a very high $$$ transaction with HusTruck (in the $1k range) and it went smooth as butter. I think some of the reason he is coming across as a flake, is because he is a noob trying to act like a pro. I don't think he is truly dishonest. I don't. Made a few mistakes, misjudged his money, YES>Dishonest? No

Was your transaction a trade or a $1,000 sale?

If you know me, you know I rarely buy and sell.

Or trade equal value. :whistle:

Doesn't look good.

Sometimes trades are even, sometimes not. It's called making money. The comic industry supplies about 50% of my families money. It puts the food on the table for my sons. It's awesome.

Doesn't look good.

No offense Branget, but may I remind you of our little transaction back in August/September :taptaptap:

Doesn't look good.

No offense Branget, but may I remind you of our little transaction back in August/September :taptaptap:

:popcorn:

Doesn't look good.

:popcorn:

:taptaptap:

Doesn't look good.

Sometimes trades are even, sometimes not. It's called making money. The comic industry supplies about 50% of my families money. It puts the food on the table for my sons. It's awesome.

Not sure if you're joking, but if not, how does the comic industry put food on your table? You're not a dealer, correct?

I'm actually not joking. My whole family is comicnivourous. We eat comics. :jokealert:

I actually am a dealer, while not a major one, It is large enough to be both hobby and job. I buy off craigslist, sell on here, or in person. You'd be surprised how much I make.

Or, my favorite "trade"

I'm actually not joking. My whole family is comicnivourous. We eat comics. :jokealert:

I actually am a dealer, while not a major one, It is large enough to be both hobby and job. I buy off craigslist, sell on here, or in person. You'd be surprised how much I make.

Or, my favorite "trade"

I really don't think I'd be surprised. lol

Has Friday come early? Should we take this to CG?

No, no, no. Let's use this thread also for airing personal grievances and discussing our entrepreneurial strategies...anything, anything...just as long as the discussion does NOT relate to a potential probation list nomination or probation list removal.

Wait a minute...is one of you guys going to nominate the other for the PL? If so, get that mess out of here. :insane:

Has Friday come early? Should we take this to CG?

No, no, no. Let's use this thread also for airing personal grievances and discussing our entrepreneurial strategies...anything, anything...just as long as the discussion does NOT relate to a potential probation list nomination or probation list removal.

Wait a minute...is one of you guys going to nominate the other for the PL? If so, get that mess out of here. :insane:

I thought about nominating Branget a LONG time ago. But I forgot about it. That comment made me spark as it was exactly what he said a while back and one of the things that caused an issue. For a quick minute, I wanted to renominate Branget, and my temper dominated all common sense left in my body as I reacted in a way I should definitely not have. I realize that I was really new then, so that was part of your reason for backing out. Sorry Branget (thumbs u

PS: Branget will not be nominated for the PL by me

If you really want to be reminded, search "Lee Webb" in your email. Unfortunately, you "removed yourself from the PM"

lol

Oh memory lane. Yeah, I stand by my original comment after reading that email. :facepalm:

I'll be in general discussion if you wish to continue.