• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I was wrong. It as $0.01 plus $12.35 shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Action-Comics-1938-DC-845A-CGC-9-2-only-15-census-0223465003-/331108344938 Auction closed on the 19th, Neged on Ebay on the 25th. Then this instagram photo (same book) goes up on Jan 26 proclaiming it as an engagement present for his friend.

http://instagram.com/p/jpLz8cKYG7/

I was wrong. It as $0.01 plus $12.35 shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Action-Comics-1938-DC-845A-CGC-9-2-only-15-census-0223465003-/331108344938 Auction closed on the 19th, Neged on Ebay on the 25th. Then this instagram photo (same book) goes up on Jan 26 proclaiming it as an engagement present for his friend.

http://instagram.com/p/jpLz8cKYG7/

Shilled his own auctions? YES.

Dishonest? YES!

-slym

I explained to Dale what was going on right when he sent out invoices.

Have an open PM with him.

He is cool with giving me time to pay, he understands my situation and its not any one else's business.

I'm busy with school so I dont live on here like some of you.

Not laying low.......as funny as that sounds.

Lee hit it right on the head, Thays why he was comfortable with doing a $1000+ trade with me.

He is cool with giving me time to pay, he understands my situation and its not any one else's business.

Lee hit it right on the head, Thays why he was comfortable with doing a $1000+ trade with me.

:o

I live here now? I must be behind in rent. Who do I send payment to? :ohnoez:

Jeff tell him the cheque is in the mail then come here demanding that he send you that book you sent him that you haven't paid for

Edited by iceman399

Jeff tell him the cheque is in the mail then come here demanding that he send you that book you sent him that you haven't paid for

That's not HusTruck, dork, that's Mkkiller.

That's not HusTruck, dork, that's Mkkiller.

Does it really matter?

QUICK QUESTION TO EVERYONE ELSE!

Does HusTruck owe ANYONE other than Dale money ATM?

I had to think about what you meant by ATM. I thought is was on the wrong forum for a minute... :sick:

That's extra funny because I call him "Dale-Money"

Not the "ATM" Joe was talking about... and trust him when he made the :sick: face.

:eek:

-slym

Same ATM- read the quote again pronouncing his name "Dale-Money"

"does HT owe anyone other than Dale-money ATM?"

I'm embarrassed I had to lay that one out

Edited by GLCBrad

This is correct. He has maintained communication with me. He says he will pay. I am happy to work with him and give him time to pay.

From what I can tell, this was the last PL situation on the table, pending resolution, right?

I think he is laying low since his shilling was discovered and he took a (deserved) beating. Hasn't posted since 1/23/2014. Which is a VERY long time for him. I hope you are made whole Dale.

Doesn't look good.

Dale, If you don't mind me asking, how long ago was the transaction? He got caught shilling (great job Joe) and then reset his bids and someone won a cgc'd book for .99+shipping and he refused to send so he got negged. Got raked over in General for it and has been gone ever since. I REALLY don't want to see you get burned, you're always so nice to me at NYCC :(

I think I sent the invoice about January 8th. He has been pretty straight forward all along, that he needed to sell some stuff before he sent payment, and that's fine. He asked me to give him a couple of weeks and that's fine too. Just hope he comes through.

I intend to give him every shot to make it right.

So, (@ Dale) has HusTruck paid this invoice yet? If not, when are the 30 days up for purposes of PL nomination?

I'm going to go ahead and say, that I've had a very high $$$ transaction with HusTruck (in the $1k range) and it went smooth as butter. I think some of the reason he is coming across as a flake, is because he is a noob trying to act like a pro. I don't think he is truly dishonest. I don't. Made a few mistakes, misjudged his money, YES>Dishonest? No

Shilled his own auctions? YES.

Dishonest? YES!

-slym

Point taken.

Not to mention the harassment negative feedback he has been getting from eBay....