• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Just looking to make sure this was HOS worthy before outing anyone. I have not sent a PM to the seller so I am somewhat sensitive to naming him without doing so. I am not certain of the protocol on these types of issues; however, I am not protecting anyone nor playing games.

Did the eBay sale take place before, after, at the same time as the attempted sales to you and the other boardie?

Ebay was 12/13 and I paid on 1/14.

That would appear to seal the deal on what was going on here unless he can come up with an ... interesting ... explanation.

Just looking to make sure this was HOS worthy before outing anyone. I have not sent a PM to the seller so I am somewhat sensitive to naming him without doing so. I am not certain of the protocol on these types of issues; however, I am not protecting anyone nor playing games.

Did the eBay sale take place before, after, at the same time as the attempted sales to you and the other boardie?

That would appear to seal the deal on what was going on here unless he can come up with an ... interesting ... explanation.

He just responded to my PM that "my money was refunded".

meh Nothing like answering a scathing accusation with the answer to a question that wasn't asked.

meh Nothing like answering a scathing accusation with the answer to a question that wasn't asked.

A Chicago guy too...always depressing when that happens :(

He told me he sold two different Af15s, my reply was "You sold the same book to both of us; not two different ones".

To which I received this reply and then he removed himself from the topic-

"okay old lady go away you are really just some old *spoon* hole "

My turn- :popcorn:

A Chicago guy too...always depressing when that happens :(

Most of you guys are losers anyway.

Kindle joined the AF15 club on 12/21/13 with a 2.0 OW/W .

LINK

Pics are gone. Was it the same book?

It was that same book but Kindle's images were taken with a different camera and different background setting which leads me to believe he was the buyer in the eBay sale.

So it sounds like he may have used you two guys as a temporary $10K+ loan at 0% interest for some other item he was purchasing.