• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Symbiotic owes me nothing. He refunded the agreed-upon purchase price of the raw MD1.

Does that mean you feel the situation has resulted in a satisfactory resolution and you would like him removed from the PL?

He should definitely be removed if the person who put him on there confirms that they have been made whole in an agreed upon fashion.

Symbiotic is still a complete dirtbag due to being caught shilling his own auctions, twice, and being an inveterate liar.

He joins the long list of dirtbags that are not on the PL.

Edited by seanfingh

Was Symbi the guy who shilled his own auctions? I can't remember.

(thumbs u

-Shilled his own auctions.

-Discovered.

-"The Shiller Speaks" thread started. I'm sorry. I've learned the error of my ways. I'm taking some time away. :blahblah:

-Two weeks later - new sales thread.

-Called out for that.

-I'm sorry. I made a mistake again. :blahblah:

-Shilled his own auctions.

-Discovered.

-I'm sorry. I've learned the error of my ways. I'm never going to sell here again. This community means more to me than just the ability to sell. :blahblah:

Today. ;)

This right here, HOS material. The MD #1, that can be over looked. The fact that he is going and cheating people out of money is inexcusable.

Symbiotic owes me nothing. He refunded the agreed-upon purchase price of the raw MD1.

For the people on the back, are you suggesting he be removed from the PL? If there is nothing else you expect from him then the answer is yes. :gossip:

Now I'm tempted to get you a MD 1. Raw 9.8 candidate?

I think people expect him to get his "stuff" together but what do I know. Regardless, it sounds like he made good and should be removed. Something he should have taken care of before starting a sales thread but he did have cool books at step on your mama prices.

He should name his sales thread "Symbiotic's Quality Books. Good prices and a guaranteed apology if you catch me shilling or selling your purchase out from under you"

The rules for the Probation List should be followed as its purpose is to encourage people to solve problems.

Whether or not Symbiotic is on the list does not change the person that he is -- nor does his removal sanction any of his past actions.

(thumbs u :sorry:

As much as you dislike the way this situation was resolved, it was resolved in the best manner in which it could have ended.

The best course of action is to just avoid the sales threads altogether, and perhaps a public reminder of his past transgressions. This assumes he doesn't shape up.

As much as you dislike the way this situation was resolved, it was resolved in the best manner in which it could have ended.

The best course of action is to just avoid the sales threads altogether, and perhaps a public reminder of his past transgressions. This assumes he doesn't shape up.

Absolutely right. The PL must function the way it is set up to function. And when the aggrieved party accepts and announces it is all good, the guy has to be taken off.

Absolutely right. The PL must function the way it is set up to function. And when the aggrieved party accepts and announces it is all good, the guy has to be taken off.

Yep

Agreed. Despite the fact that the result is not what we would really want, one thing that this situation brought to light for me as an observer reading all this...when it comes to dealing with Symbiotic, I'll will think twice about giving this seller my cash. No matter how nice his books look (and I would love a high grade HFH #1). This has probably done the same for quite a few other prospective buyers.

So I would say the PL actually served its purpose.

Edited by akaSteveRogers

Yep

Forum of laws. not men. (thumbs u