• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

But he's NOT in the HOS. He's on the Probation List.

I asked earlier if maybe it is time to consider a more permanent spot for him on the HOS. But that was just my 2c

It sounded like he was complaining about being in the HOS, my mistake. lol

Repeated, pervasive, uncontrolled, and continuous dishonesty in statements (only corrected when busted) seems to be exactly for what the permanent list was created.

Side note:

We have a more high-brow term to use when one ignores all ethical challenges in their trading partner as long as the goods are solid......

"Quality Books"

The 1st step is admitting the problem.

Its very salty.

But he's NOT in the HOS. He's on the Probation List.

I asked earlier if maybe it is time to consider a more permanent spot for him on the HOS. But that was just my 2c

It sounded like he was complaining about being in the HOS, my mistake. lol

Repeated, pervasive, uncontrolled, and continuous dishonesty in statements (only corrected when busted) seems to be exactly for what the permanent list was created.

2zo9enp.gif

Recap for the unaware and/or baked:

April 30th 2014:

i'm not looking to sell on the forums anymore, as i don't think i deserve that right. its a right not a privilege to sell to this great community.

i've up beyond belief, been given second chances, and still messed up.

so no, i will not fight to get back off the PL, and I will take all the jokes, and licks that i deserve. i will still be posting in the modern forums, on a discussion only basis as i do enjoy the conversation.

Then today:

I don't think "don't deserve to sell on these forums" means what he thinks it means.

One of several times he's put himself up on the cross, most likely in an attempt to short circuit the verbal beating he was taking, only to go back on his word and go back to the activity he voluntarily said he would no longer engage in and did not deserve to be a part of.

So Symbitotic hasn't done anything new to offend anyone, he's just still selling comics because one time he said he wasn't going to sell comics anymore.

So should I go back and find other people changing there minds about stuff?

You can get mad about him selling but its pretty obvious if you just wait a little bit you'll have something to actually complain about.

So Symbitotic hasn't done anything new to offend anyone, he's just still selling comics because one time he said he wasn't going to sell comics anymore.

You can get mad about him selling but its pretty obvious if you just wait a little bit you'll have something to actually complain about.

If you don't stop talking, you'll give everyone something to complain about

I can think of three things to say to make this about you.

:facepalm:

I can think of three things to say to make this about you.

:popcorn:

:facepalm:

While it's true that something worse will eventually happen, it would be nice if we took notice of the exact same pattern being revisited and perhaps save ourselves from that "something worse".

An ounce of prevention.