• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Just a reply to no one in particular.

The PL Discussion thread is just that. To discuss PL and HOS infractions. More and more it is becoming the Water Cooler with people responding to and vying for clever posts, witty posts, irrelevant images etc.

It has become a case where actual PL/HOS issues are overshadowed by drek. And trying to actually discern the issues of a PL/HOS nomination is made more difficulty by being buried in posts totally unrelated to this thread's intent.

Please keep the junk totally out of it and just leave the nominations and discussions surroundings nominations as the sole posts here.

I added joeyrockz and brooksone myself.

(thumbs u

I edited the PL/HOS list to add the current date header, which was missing.

As anyone is eligible to update the PL/HOS list please make sure it is identical in format to the previous one, since that is the one that gets copied. (thumbs u

Just a reply to no one in particular.

The PL Discussion thread is just that. To discuss PL and HOS infractions. More and more it is becoming the Water Cooler with people responding to and vying for clever posts, witty posts, irrelevant images etc.

It has become a case where actual PL/HOS issues are overshadowed by drek. And trying to actually discern the issues of a PL/HOS nomination is made more difficulty by being buried in posts totally unrelated to this thread's intent.

Please keep the junk totally out of it and just leave the nominations and discussions surroundings nominations as the sole posts here.

The coffee klatch will not be happy.

For my part, it isn't the first time I have been chastised by POV, and I highly doubt it will be the last. I am icing my knuckles as we speak.

Blues_Brothers_Penguin.gif

He should definitely be removed if the person who put him on there confirms that they have been made whole in an agreed upon fashion.

Symbiotic is still a complete dirtbag due to being caught shilling his own auctions, twice, and being an inveterate liar.

He joins the long list of dirtbags that are not on the PL.

lol

He should definitely be removed if the person who put him on there confirms that they have been made whole in an agreed upon fashion.

Symbiotic is still a complete dirtbag due to being caught shilling his own auctions, twice, and being an inveterate liar.

He joins the long list of dirtbags that are not on the PL.

lol

Its a true statement based on that one issue. Although I believe he's going to find himself in deeper water very shortly regarding the HFH 1.

For the first time, I have a bad feeling about this person.

In my defense I only had my iPhone to take a picture. I spent time looking for the exact same grade and page rating of HFH1. I should not have done this, and I realize it is a major infraction. I have not made any profit from this sale, and I am offering anyone interested in the book the opportunity to have it shipped to them free of charge. They can pay only once they are satisfied with the book. If for some reason they are not they can send it back to me and I'll cover shipping.

I leave my fate up to you guys, this was a major lapse of judgement, but no vicious intent was intended.

In my defense I only had my iPhone to take a picture. I spent time looking for the exact same grade and page rating of HFH1. I should not have done this, and I realize it is a major infraction. I have not made any profit from this sale, and I am offering anyone interested in the book the opportunity to have it shipped to them free of charge. They can pay only once they are satisfied with the book. If for some reason they are not they can send it back to me and I'll cover shipping.

I leave my fate up to you guys, this was a major lapse of judgement, but no vicious intent was intended.

You attempted to sell the book by stating it would press higher????

Should I buy the book on eBay?

So you offered a slab, that you didn't own, for sale as if it was yours?

The new car smell was still on your Probation List Pardon when you dropped a Cleveland Steamer right directly in the middle of it.

This old chestnut. :cloud9:

Here's a quit recap since Symbi's doing a clean sweep of his posts regarding this book....a record will remain.

Here's a screen shot of the book and the scan before he took it down....so there's a record of it.

SymbiHFH_zps52f617e1.jpg

Here's the Ebay seller he stole the scan from:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HERO-FOR-HIRE-1-CGC-8-5-1ST-POWER-MAN-LUKE-CAGE-/121378380146?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1c42b71972

symbiebayhfh_zps236a5eb6.jpg

That's the same book, same serial number, and he's not the owner.