• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

(thumbs u :sorry:

As much as you dislike the way this situation was resolved, it was resolved in the best manner in which it could have ended.

The best course of action is to just avoid the sales threads altogether, and perhaps a public reminder of his past transgressions. This assumes he doesn't shape up.

Absolutely right. The PL must function the way it is set up to function. And when the aggrieved party accepts and announces it is all good, the guy has to be taken off.

True even though I have to laugh that, in the middle of letting Symbi off the hook, Wolfpack had to stop and correct another misstatement by Symbi.

Let's hope it works out for all who choose to conduct business with Symbiotic in the future. :wishluck:

If he screws them over again, he can always apologize, eventually make things right and get removed again so no big risk on his part. That being said, by the rules he does have to be removed.... :(

(thumbs u :sorry:

As much as you dislike the way this situation was resolved, it was resolved in the best manner in which it could have ended.

The best course of action is to just avoid the sales threads altogether, and perhaps a public reminder of his past transgressions. This assumes he doesn't shape up.

Absolutely right. The PL must function the way it is set up to function. And when the aggrieved party accepts and announces it is all good, the guy has to be taken off.

True even though I have to laugh that, in the middle of letting Symbi off the hook, Wolfpack had to stop and correct another misstatement by Symbi.

lol

Let's hope it works out for all who choose to conduct business with Symbiotic in the future. :wishluck:
Time will tell. He didn't waste any time starting a FS thread.

Mannup people. :insane:

If he screws them over again, he can always apologize, eventually make things right and get removed again so no big risk on his part. That being said, by the rules he does have to be removed.... :(

Best thing to do for everyone at this point is if you don't want to do business with Symbi, add him to your blocked list. That way, 8 months from now, you won't forget that you don't want to buy from him.

I have a PM that I sent to myself with blocked boardies and the reason I blocked them, so I will always know. That seems to be a good way for me to keep track of who ends up on the PL and who I don't want to do business with.

I have a PM that I sent to myself with blocked boardies and the reason I blocked them, so I will always know. That seems to be a good way for me to keep track of who ends up on the PL and who I don't want to do business with.

Same here. (thumbs u

I'm going to request an addition to the Probation List Rules, as it is already an unspoken rule.

Rule: You can only get someone on the list if they provide Drama to the Probation List Divas. Otherwise, who cares.

I'm going to request an addition to the Probation List Rules, as it is already an unspoken rule.

Rule: You can only get someone on the list if they provide Drama to the Probation List Divas. Otherwise, who cares.

Being a crybaby also works.

...says the Queen Diva.

...says the Queen Diva.

I am just thrilled that you were able to update the list yourself. It truly must have been exhausting waiting for the Drama Divas to do it. Please post a link to your kudos thread so I can laud from the rooftops your diligent and important efforts.

...says the Queen Diva.

I am just thrilled that you were able to update the list yourself. It truly must have been exhausting waiting for the Drama Divas to do it. Please post a link to your kudos thread so I can laud from the rooftops your diligent and important efforts.

You don't like it when your chain is pulled, do you.

Regardless, the person making the complaint isn't usually the one who puts them on the list. It usually gets the Divas agitated. In the future, I will skip the discussion and just put them there straight away.

...says the Queen Diva.

Regardless, the person making the complaint isn't usually the one who puts them on the list. It usually gets the Divas agitated. In the future, I will skip the discussion and just put them there straight away.

You just keep on truckin'. Hopefully, the little people will hop to a little quicker for you next time.

...says the Queen Diva.

You just keep on truckin'. Hopefully, the little people will hop to a little quicker for you next time.

Sorry, Sean. You've reached my drama boredom limit. Go infer condescension on someone who actually does it.

Well now THIS is interesting. :popcorn:

lol

What is it called when you create drama by complaining about drama? I forget.