• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Loc: Nashville

Im trying to make our transaction right. I shouldnt have been a jerk about it. I am sorry for shipping and the comments. I honestly thought it was shipped priority and then i found the receipt while cleaning my jeep this weekend. So I feel like a piece of *spoon* for being an *spoon* about it so iv sent you the money you are owed. It should go thru in the next few days. very sorry again

are we square with this transaction now I would like to be off the prob list?

#5321564 - Today at 10:55 AM Re: shipping

ZombieDealer Online content

Hobbyist

You did what you did.

The total refund should have been of 33,30$ USD ( http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7772913#Post7772913)

Also, you insulted me and lied multiple times.

I won't ask for you to be removed from the PL list. I'll just say the truth, which is that you sent me the partial refund of $30, then I'll let other people decide.

sent the 3.30. I made a mistake and bad comments that I cant change but I can learn from it. iv sent the refund in full now and said I m sorry. I completely understand your not accepting it. I honestly thought the books were shipped priority and thought you where just mad I did sent the 4 dollars back. if I could do something else to make up for my words I would

I just sent him the amount he would be happy with im sorry and Iv paid . lesson learned. Not much else I can do but I would like to be off the prob list. not had any other issues buying or sell before or after. please consider removing me from the list

Zombie, I'm just trying to understand the 33.30 you asked for as a refund. You paid 50 dollars on the first shipment and he spent 26. So $24 there. Then the second shipment you spent $39 and he told you it was $35+$4 for box and wrap right? So shouldn't you therefore get on the second amount the difference between $35 and what he paid ($29.70) which would be $5.30. The total refund therefore would be $29.30 which he gave you $30 for. I understand that you want him to remain on the list because of your issues with him but the PL isn't meant for that (your own personal Do Not Deal With list is for that :)) If he has satisfactorily made restitution then he should be removed from the list. I'm just trying to understand if you feel he has made satisfactory restitution.

The box was an used box from a comic store he had bought from, so he didn't have to pay for it. $4 for bubble wrap? I don't believe him, when I sell stuff I always have boxes and bubble wrap at home that came from other shippings, so I just re-use them without making the buyer pay for box and bubble wrap, and he probably does it too. Also, there wasn't much of it inside the package..

I just make the buyer pay for the shipping price. Also I asked for priority shipping for $39, he agreed, and then sent first class, lying once more on the shipping price.

He lied multiple times and behaved like a kid.

I think I should receive another $3,30. If I do receive that money I'll be satisfied, because I'll get back the amount he shouldn't have taken from me.

However, I won't suggest anybody to deal with him if he does get removed from the PL list.

Really? Another $3.30 because you are GUESSING that he didn't have to buy bubble wrap??? Maybe he did, you have no idea. Looks like he made restitution to me.

He clearly sent me some used boxes he received before which surely contained bubble wrap. He also buys a lot from the boards, so I think my guessing is right. Also, as I said, the bubble wrap wasn't much. The packages were poor, especially the second and he almost surely lied when he told me about the $4, as he always lied about the shipping costs.

However, as I said, I don't feel like I received the total amount I should have been sent back, but I have no decisional power. If you feel to remove him from the PL list do it, if not I won't ask for removal.

This is all a mute point now - he was already removed after you posted he gave you a refund.

Just received the 3,30$ back. sslim66 admitted his errors and said he won't do it again. I can't totally believe him, but since he sells perfect books I won't say anything else. Now I feel satisfied, since I received the total refund of $33,30 I thought I should have been sent back. He can be removed from PL now if the rules say he has to be removed in case he sends the total refund I was requesting back.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Im trying to make our transaction right. I shouldnt have been a jerk about it. I am sorry for shipping and the comments. I honestly thought it was shipped priority and then i found the receipt while cleaning my jeep this weekend. So I feel like a piece of *spoon* for being an *spoon* about it so iv sent you the money you are owed. It should go thru in the next few days. very sorry again

are we square with this transaction now I would like to be off the prob list?

#5321564 - Today at 10:55 AM Re: shipping

ZombieDealer Online content

Hobbyist

You did what you did.

The total refund should have been of 33,30$ USD ( http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7772913#Post7772913)

Also, you insulted me and lied multiple times.

I won't ask for you to be removed from the PL list. I'll just say the truth, which is that you sent me the partial refund of $30, then I'll let other people decide.

sent the 3.30. I made a mistake and bad comments that I cant change but I can learn from it. iv sent the refund in full now and said I m sorry. I completely understand your not accepting it. I honestly thought the books were shipped priority and thought you where just mad I did sent the 4 dollars back. if I could do something else to make up for my words I would

I just sent him the amount he would be happy with im sorry and Iv paid . lesson learned. Not much else I can do but I would like to be off the prob list. not had any other issues buying or sell before or after. please consider removing me from the list

:golfclap:

Zombie, I'm just trying to understand the 33.30 you asked for as a refund. You paid 50 dollars on the first shipment and he spent 26. So $24 there. Then the second shipment you spent $39 and he told you it was $35+$4 for box and wrap right? So shouldn't you therefore get on the second amount the difference between $35 and what he paid ($29.70) which would be $5.30. The total refund therefore would be $29.30 which he gave you $30 for. I understand that you want him to remain on the list because of your issues with him but the PL isn't meant for that (your own personal Do Not Deal With list is for that :)) If he has satisfactorily made restitution then he should be removed from the list. I'm just trying to understand if you feel he has made satisfactory restitution.

The box was an used box from a comic store he had bought from, so he didn't have to pay for it. $4 for bubble wrap? I don't believe him, when I sell stuff I always have boxes and bubble wrap at home that came from other shippings, so I just re-use them without making the buyer pay for box and bubble wrap, and he probably does it too. Also, there wasn't much of it inside the package..

I just make the buyer pay for the shipping price. Also I asked for priority shipping for $39, he agreed, and then sent first class, lying once more on the shipping price.

He lied multiple times and behaved like a kid.

I think I should receive another $3,30. If I do receive that money I'll be satisfied, because I'll get back the amount he shouldn't have taken from me.

However, I won't suggest anybody to deal with him if he does get removed from the PL list.

Really? Another $3.30 because you are GUESSING that he didn't have to buy bubble wrap??? Maybe he did, you have no idea. Looks like he made restitution to me.

He clearly sent me some used boxes he received before which surely contained bubble wrap. He also buys a lot from the boards, so I think my guessing is right. Also, as I said, the bubble wrap wasn't much. The packages were poor, especially the second and he almost surely lied when he told me about the $4, as he always lied about the shipping costs.

However, as I said, I don't feel like I received the total amount I should have been sent back, but I have no decisional power. If you feel to remove him from the PL list do it, if not I won't ask for removal.

This is all a mute point now - he was already removed after you posted he gave you a refund.

Removed by who?

He received a partial refund (in his opinion, anyway).

Just caught up with the subsequent posts.

Still don't think people should be unilaterally removing offenders from the PL while the offended party is still unhappy on the basis that they (the remover) think the offended party is being petty. If that's what happened.

Removed by who?

He received a partial refund (in his opinion, anyway).

:hi:

I saw "he refunded me". If he wants the $3.30, I'll Paypal it to him right now. :angel:

I don't know sslim at all. He PM'ed me how to resolve the situation. I told him he should firstly apologize to Zombie as his actions were atrocious. Then refund Zombie. He had mentioned that Zombie was not responding to PM's. I explained that he needs to refund him, admit that he made a mistake and ask him to remove him from the PL once the refund takes place. If Zombie refused, then he could address the situation publicly here.

I hope I'm not being a with the offer to refund the $3.30, but this seems a lot more of personal butthurt than any sort of valid Probation matter. I'll wait for everyone's take though (POV? :foryou: ). If a majority of people think I jumped the gun, I'll just delete my removal. No need to re-add him. (thumbs u

Edited by HarveySwick

I don't know sslim66 either, but he's really, really, really bad at paying attention to what he's doing. Doesn't ship things as specified, can't do math when refunding. :eyeroll: Asking for the rest of the $3.30 seems chincy, but when you're dealing with someone who displays the intellect of a child, you have to do things on principal sometimes - like ask for the rest of the money you are owed because that is what he said he would do.

He may be off the PL, but I'll be making sure I don't do business with anyone like that.

Still don't think people should be unilaterally removing offenders from the PL while the offended party is still unhappy on the basis that they (the remover) think the offended party is being petty. If that's what happened.

Unfortunately, you can be the biggest doosh in the universe, but as long as you make the other party whole, off the PL you go. Ridiculous, but those are the rules.

Just received the 3,30$ back. sslim66 admitted his errors and said he won't do it again. I can't totally believe him, but since he sells perfect books I won't say anything else. Now I feel satisfied, since I received the total refund of $33,30 I thought I should have been sent back. He can be removed from PL now if the rules say he has to be removed in case he sends the total refund I was requesting back.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Unfortunately, you can be the biggest doosh in the universe, but as long as you make the other party whole, off the PL you go. Ridiculous, but those are the rules.

Yeah, I can get behind that idea. But the point is that, at least from his point of view, the offended party hadn't been made whole.

Yeah, I can get behind that idea. But the point is that, at least from his point of view, the offended party hadn't been made whole.

I don't feel whole after reading about it lol But he paid the money back, so he gets another chance to be a jerk again ( hopefully he's not, but I've seen too many repeat offenders ).

I don't feel whole after reading about it lol But he paid the money back, so he gets another chance to be a jerk again ( hopefully he's not, but I've seen too many repeat offenders ).

Oh yeah, now that he's refunded the $33.30 that was asked for, I totally agree that anyone should be able to remove him from the PL, regardless of whether the offended party wants him removed or not.

I just thought - before I realised that a full refund had been paid - that it was a bit of a slippery slope otherwise if 3rd parties start deciding that he should just drop the $3.30 and remove sslim from the PL without it being paid. Agree that it's arguably a bit petty, but also agree with Jason that sometimes you have to do things on principle.

Edited by Balham's Finest